Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever (43291 Views)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by EmagNig(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
The General Overseer of the Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo has said the dreaded Covid-19 is mere propaganda and it is just like an ordinary fever

He made the statement in a recent sermon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z4fIPEtLyQ

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Tolani0167(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
I agree with u on this pastor

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Luckydubby7(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Covid19. I'll be the last person to believe on this virus.

Those of you quoting me I don't have issue with that but do not insult me because if you do. I'll report.
This is a public forum everyone have his or her right to air his or or her view.
Some people don't believed in God nobody have kill them. Some are Muslim, Christian, traditional worshipper and others.
I repeat it again, I don't believe on covid19.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by illicit(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
U and the Corona are both unbelievable

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jesus is Lord! undecided

I am in fact convinced that these men are indeed the anti-Christs that Jesus Christ spoke of, as it seems their major agenda is to blacken the image of God every chance they get. lipsrsealed

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by petra1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fever + chloroquine = cure
Covid + chloroquine = cure

Fever = flu
Covid = flu
Covid = Flu = Fever = cool cool shocked cool cool cool cool

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by JesusJesus: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Been a while I heard from my powerful pastor.

God bless you sir

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mere Noise by Nigerian Corona Distribution Company. NCDC

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by stanliwise(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Till today it is so shocking how our so-called men of God and "Papa", "Daddy" have degenerated into blockade to good information and National progress. How can a person of his status make such naive statement. I don't want to believe he was serious about it.

I am seeing some comment talking about how COVID-19 is false and not real. If by chance you come across someone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19, I hope you will make such heartless statement in front of them. NDDC and the masses are clueless as to the rate of spread and infections we currently have today but from observation African continent seem to have low death rate and alot of people seem to be asymptomatic and just suffer light fever, cough and headache. Suggestion could be that it could be
1. Young population in Africa
2. Natural immunization e.g Malaria and some illness could have created the immunity.
Till Today, there is no explanation why Africa has different reaction to COVID-19 but it doesn't justify the statament "COVID-19 is not real". Perhaps if Africa has heavy medical research facility, we could have conducted our own research and find out things for our self and who knows we could discover something amazing which others wouldn't but sadly we don't.

249 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Larryhoover(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
People that didn't survive it won't call it a mere noise as it was never their wish to be killed by the virus.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by id4sho(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
g

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by gungab(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Common Meenh!

The noise Is too loud

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by jmoore(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Who is your dealer?

The guy that supplies weed to these gods of men is doing a great job.

This covid-19 pandemic has exposed the foolishness of some of these pastors.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by ecolime(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Many peoples eyes got opened this year although we will always have the sheepies among us.

This man and Oyakhilome are nothing but scripture quoting entrepreneurs.

Corona Virus dealt seriously with their account balances and showed them pepper. They will never forget 2020.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by NevetsIbot(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Well. According to a lot of findings I've been making lately.. I'm beginning to believe CoronaVirus was engineered to do damage faster but only when it's not treated right.

A lot of people are behind this thing and my main focus being Dr. Fauci.

The ban on Hydroxyl chloroquine for treatment of CoronaVirus even if it had been a vital drug for over 50yrs and has been proven to hastily cure patients.

The video of that doctor that was deleted everywhere calling out Fauci about the directives he's putting out and about how she has treated 300 patients with Hydroxyl chloroquine without recording a death. Media control. - - - - - -

How do you die with a virus? You could die with HIV but not die from it. But every other person that has died lately from other situations but had corona virus has been added to the death numbers to spike the death rate!

George Floyd that was killed by that police man was tested positive of corona too, why did they not add his death to the death toll na?

A lot of doctors abroad are already making videos about the directives they are given on how to treat corona virus cases and how it is a wrong way of treating the patients.

Asking all of us to wear masks and wash our hands which are activities that will obviously reduce our immune system strength since we are not in contact with friendly bacteria and germs that naturally help us fight infections.

It all seems doctored.

Did you also know that a lady scientist who was being mistreated by Fauci and his cohorts said Ebola could not infect human cells until it was brought into the laboratory.

See for yourself

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11TrCwTM6ViF7YGoynjnODsEC-r3GmqOy/view?usp=drivesdk
_________
I just watched the video and I have the same views with Bishop!

Everything that was said that was not glorifying CoronaVirus was swept under the rug. Every single thing.......

The main way to get people to do something is to continue to instill fear into them.

To what gain??

Probably rake millions from vaccines that are probably already available....

Political reasons maybe...

The reason for putting the whole world on standstill still beats me

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by nairavsdollars(f): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Saying this after the thing don dey decrease

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by martineverest(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
this virus is bringing out the 'best' in Naija pastors.

God works in mysterious ways..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by OfficialBrendan(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Smh..

Coming from a PASTORpreneur
grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Anneka101(f): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
You are right sir!

The virus is a scam. Open churches! Let the devil be put to shame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by michlins(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Why not get infected and we will test your hypothesis

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Derryboy: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by ogbuefi677(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
My man Oyedepo,you no talk well ooo,you for leave this matter for doctors and other scientists..
But I still like you shaa,for speaking up for the masses all d time, unlike d other man Adeboye who is only concerned about what he and his boy Osunbade will grab from the govt.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by litathom(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Johnny drille
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by 175(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin grin

He's right. I just treated a serious bout of malaria for 5 days.

If I had gone to the hospital now, NCDC go use me count scores cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by zabuur: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
The most complained set of people during this period is just Nigerian Pastors.

You won't hear any other religion leader complaining of how they have been affected by the effects of the virus.

All their 2020 prophecies are still there, none 've up with this.

I am not against any religious leader but, they need to just stay away from media and stop making unnecessary assertions.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
I agree with the powerful pastor on this. I have always said it that it is a scam.

Had it been that naija nurse came out to say the 350 people she treated all died, you would see it trending on all social media platforms.

I pity those that donot believe conspiracy theories

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by VirginFinder: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
It's a noisome pestilence.

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Karlifate: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yes!
Ride on pastor! grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Sundaypaul12345: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ihj
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by bunnaes: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
petra1:

Fever + chloroquine = cure
Covid + chloroquine = cure

Fever = flu
Covid = flu
Covid = Flu = Fever = cool cool shocked cool cool cool cool
Also,

Crownedrookie = bunnae ( seun ) = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = homo!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.