Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,174 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Bbnaija: "Attention Seeking B*tch" - Dorathy Slams Nengi As Erica Also Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Attention Seeking B*tch" - Dorathy Slams Nengi As Erica Also Reveals (1142 Views)

Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday / Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Attention Seeking B*tch" - Dorathy Slams Nengi As Erica Also Reveals by onyi25(f): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
BBNaija: "Attention Seeking B*tch" - Dorathy Slams Nengi As Erica Also Reveals Nengi Doesn't Like Her (Video)
Nengi and Dorathy who seems to have formed a bond were spotted discussing another fellow housemate, 'Nengi'.

Speaking to Dorathy regarding her relationship with Nengi, Erica disclosed that she doesn't think Nengi likes her that much.

Dorathy who seemed to have also had alot of pent up anger towards Nengi called her an attention seeking b*tch.

According to Dorathy, Nengi loves being the center of attraction and trying to divert everyone's attention towards her whenever someone else is being discussed.

Dorathy also went on to add that Nengi seems to always be in competition with her, always trying to do times two of whatever she, Dorathy, does.

Watch video/ see full update here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-attention-seeking-btch-dorathy.html

Re: Bbnaija: "Attention Seeking B*tch" - Dorathy Slams Nengi As Erica Also Reveals by silibaba: 1:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Matthew 16:24-27
King James Version
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

(1) (Reply)

KIDDWAYA & Davido In Trouble For End SARS Protest,wizkid Protest(video) / Lady Proposes Marriage To Boyfriend And Surprises Him With #500k PS 5 (video) / “I Be Getting The D On A Steady” – Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.