Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

A Boy Said To Be 7years Old Was Seriously Beating For Eating Food - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Said To Be 7years Old Was Seriously Beating For Eating Food (303 Views)

I Wore Make-up To Hide Bruises From Wife’s Beating For 20 Years – Man / Grandma Bathes Two Kids With Pepper In Rivers, Put Them In Chain For Eating Food / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Said To Be 7years Old Was Seriously Beating For Eating Food by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
A boy said to be 7years old was seriously beaten by his stepdad for reportedly eating some parts of the food that was meant for dinner and the injuries he sustained from the beating was terrible.

In the photos that surfaced online, the boy can be seen with swollen face and wounds all over his body.

The National Human Rights Commission of Nigeria have take over the case and have promised to make sure the child’s rights are avenged

For Full Details Click:
https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/08/7-year-old-boy-gruesomely-beaten-by-his.html?m=1

For More Interesting Facts & Crime News You can join My Whatapp TV by Clicking below:
[url]https:///2347045422459text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is
[/url]

Re: A Boy Said To Be 7years Old Was Seriously Beating For Eating Food by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: A Boy Said To Be 7years Old Was Seriously Beating For Eating Food by ZUKKYY(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
The heart of some people with this names are wicked"(steps) stepfather,stepmother,stepsister and stepbrother,( sorry boy)

Re: A Boy Said To Be 7years Old Was Seriously Beating For Eating Food by AudioNews(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Am nt surprised

(1) (Reply)

Texas Police Officers Brutalize Spanish Man, George Floyd Style / Funny Naming Ceremony / Moment Police Brutalized A Man In His House In Delta State (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.