Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina (2578 Views)

Davido And His Baby Mama, Sophia On Version 'how Life Have Been Sweet'. PHOTOS / Davido And Sophiamomadu Reveal How Life Have Been Sweet / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by Okoyeaniche(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Somadina Adinma, a Nollywood actor and ex-boyfriend to popular Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has recently released a Tik Tok video where he said that any man who sleeps with another man's woman is in grave danger.

In the video which is now making rounds on all social media platforms, Somadina is seen singing an emotional song looking very devastated and heartbroken.

Somadina was seen and heard crying out that a man entered his house when he when was not around and stole his girlfriend from him and since then life is no longer sweet for him.

According to the bittered handsome Nolywood star, anyone who takes something that does not belong to him or her is in danger.

See song lyrics below;

"One man come my house, he entered my room when i no dey,
"He carry my sweetie run away, if you take another person thing...SEE MORE HERE

Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by OKorowanta: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Take heart and enjoy the compensation
while it last.
Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by hairdeals247(f): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Tell us something !
Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by phorget(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Don't blame the man, blame the hoe undecided

Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by Fedrick100: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
The nigga is an asslickers.. U haven't move on all this while

I hate niggas wey dey believe like this

Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sowi o.

She wasn't meant for you. Take heart.

Yours will come.
Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by Bluntguy: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
You just dey wake up?

Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by Otuegbe: 3:40am On Aug 03, 2020
But she was a virgin,

Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by femi4: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2020
Olowo gba iyawo ole

Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by maiiilooo(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2020
This guy is an idiot.. He shouldn't blame the man instead the girl,she lwebt for the money
Just better wake up fool

Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by chubinwa(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2020
This people sha would have made a perfect couple
Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by StubbornGENIUS: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2020
A grown man crying over the internet for what was never really his. Get on with your life.
Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by olisaEze(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2020
See dis 'sleeping chairman' o! If you really cared about d girl, u would have upped ur grind to keep her.

Just keep on being happy that she’s living out her fantasy life while chopping wrinkled d*ck every night.

In d immortal words of DMX; "If u luv something let it go. If it comes back to u it was urs, if it doesn’t it wasn’t urs".

Either which way, no one can steal something/someone you price dearly, unless u let it/them go.

Sleeping Chairman! cheesy cheesy
Re: 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina by jUeLiZ: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
why is it that sense is always far away from most people under thirty...?? oga goan find work...you lost the fight because it was a money fight...not looks..... you get private jet,?..no
you get up to 1bn fr account...no
......you get Benz....no
oga go and work...
go and make money..

Nina Is Radiant In New Photos To Mark Her 25th Birthday / Paul Pogba And His Brothers Florentin and Mathias Pogba (pic) / Television Star Toun Oni Dies