Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Please Information For Customers Sending Their Goods To My China Warehouse - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Information For Customers Sending Their Goods To My China Warehouse (552 Views)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 / How To Make Online Payment Easy For Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Information For Customers Sending Their Goods To My China Warehouse by Chirowman(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
I want to inform those sending goods to my China warehouse to please add a form of identification on your goods and equally inform me.we have a lot of goods in the warehouse now without identification . that you wrote Humbro on the goods doesn't make me identify your goods please do add your name and even phone number so that when the goods reaches Nigeria I can easily call you for pick up.we have been receiving goods without identity and there's no way I can start showing them in my WhatsApp status or website some people will claim that they sent the goods to me . while am putting up this announcement is for those that sent their goods please kindly send me the tracking number with it I can identify that it's yours . Please do me a favor by adding your number at least on the goods even if your name is not on it .and if you have idea you sent goods to my China warehouse kindly let me know with the tracking number so that the goods would be released to you here in Nigeria and we have more of those goods coming next week . Don't come and soil my name that I lost your goods I can't do so , always reach out to me whenever you sends goods with your number on it .

Thank you all for patronising humbrologistics
Re: Please Information For Customers Sending Their Goods To My China Warehouse by globalfanz(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2020
I tried him recently and he delivered
Re: Please Information For Customers Sending Their Goods To My China Warehouse by Chirowman(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2021
Still on business
Re: Please Information For Customers Sending Their Goods To My China Warehouse by belcom10(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2021
I will advise anyone not to do business with this guy. He is not reliable. My experience. No way to contact him, my parcel has being with him going to two months now. He refused to deliver

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Social Media Manager For Your Business? Come In Here! / 400l Reliable Concrete Mixers / Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.