Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C (3246 Views)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by SibaKeAkwaibom: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2020
If you applied for N-Power Batch C and you are yet to receive an email, this information is for you.

Earlier, the authorities mentioned that those who asked a strong group C to keep the registration data secret.

This will happen after the notification when Group C applicants will have to complain about the position they will be posting.

Therefore, the security forces raised the air when all the applicants of group C were sent mail.

Meanwhile, earlier some contenders for the powerful Group C received an appeal on Twitter about asking the authorities for a postman and when they would send it.

However, he said I did not receive the email, it comes after registration.

Returning to the power tweets, we asked you to be patient, the mail will come. In the meantime, keep your credentials secret.

Also another woman who asked similar questions sees the tweet below.

It is therefore clear that the email will be sent to all applicants, but they need to be patient and keep these statements secret.

Don't forget to share for other applicants to see and also, follow me for more news and updates about N-Power.

Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by Immarocks(f): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2020
I did not receive a mail that will link me to the page but I was able to complete my reg...I hope it's not scam.
Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by Bluezy13(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2020
I hope I did not misunderstand what is written up there because it is apparently incoherent.

30 Likes

Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by Goldp5988(f): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Noted
Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bluezy13:
I hope I did not misunderstand what is written up there because it is apparently incoherent.
As in? Can't grasp anything

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by Abaspretty(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bluezy13:
i read it more than thrice but still couldn't comprehend anything

2 Likes

Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by LadySarah: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin[/size][size=8pt]
Confusconists on the beat today.

1 Like

Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by HoluGraze: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mutcheew
Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by Ina2k(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pls write coherently next time, I read this 3 times and cant even understand what you are actually trying to say.
Use simple grammar and vocabulary next time, u are not trying to impress anybody on this faceless forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by zeenaman: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Don't I know how to comprehend again or the write-up is just bad on its own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by kleverley(m): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Still can't understand this post
Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by Dayoebe(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2020
Someone should convince me this post wasn't written in English.
I tried reading from the back, still I didn't get the message.

I read it with one eye closed, I didn't get it also.
Hence, I gave up

1 Like

Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by Aremu01(m): 4:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Lol... Ended up more confused
Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by Maj196(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2020
You ended up saying nothing angry
Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by SocialJustice: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2020
Bluezy13:
Very incoherent and the content shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by GreatGod2020(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2020
I'm yet to receive mail too and I don't understand your grammar..

FOR YOUR NEAT AND STONE FREE NIGERIAN RICE EITHER IN LARGE OR SMALL QUANTITIES CALL 08038197544
Re: N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C by youngestgrad(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Are u a prankster or retarded, what in God's name are you writing?

(1) (Reply)

Training!learn How To Make Ankara Accessories Shoe/pures In 2days,enpower Urself / 2013/2014 Ptdf Oss And Lss Test List Is Out / Get Free Manual Here On How To Make Some Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.