Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Do I Stop Bad Dreams For Coming To Pass. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Stop Bad Dreams For Coming To Pass. (357 Views)

Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) / 13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Bad Dreams For Coming To Pass. by GuyWise101(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2020
I am young guy who dreams alot, often times I forget my dreams when I wake up and other times the dreams I remember always comes to pass.

Day before yesterday I had a dream where in the dream I saw my neighbor who took his son to the hospital returning without the son and yesterday the boy died (Rip Nick).

It didn't came as a surprise to me because I saw it but I feeled ashamed of myself because I saw it and couldn't do anything to stop it, I didn't pray because I've lost faith and in doubt of God and his Jesus...

So please guys what should I do to stop bad dreams for happening in real life.

Cc. Lalasticlala Suen.
Re: How Do I Stop Bad Dreams For Coming To Pass. by Kobojunkie: 2:36am On Aug 08, 2020

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.
Re: How Do I Stop Bad Dreams For Coming To Pass. by ochibuogwu5: 3:13am On Aug 08, 2020
GuyWise101:
I am young guy who dreams alot, often times I forget my dreams when I wake up and other times the dreams I remember always comes to pass.

Day before yesterday I had a dream where in the dream I saw my neighbor who took his son to the hospital returning without the son and yesterday the boy died (Rip Nick).

It didn't came as a surprise to me because I saw it but I feeled ashamed of myself because I saw it and couldn't do anything to stop it, I didn't pray because I've lost faith and in doubt of God and his Jesus...

Dreaming and seeing them come to manifestation is *a gift from God*, you need to have a balanced knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified so that His new creation life that you will receive can use your mortal-body and peculiar gifts for His own glory in your life..... You do not need to give-up your trust in God.

check youtube for 4-gospel messages tagged *NOT I BUT CHRIST* by Gbile Akanni which will teach you what *the correct gospel of Jesus Christ* or if your spirit convinces you then you can get me on this whatsapp number +2348034220713.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

So please guys what should I do to stop bad dreams for happening in real life.

Cc. Lalasticlala Suen.

(1) (Reply)

Full Prayer Points Of MFM ‘power Must Change Hands’ October 2020 / I Must Be Celebrated / Meet 69 Yr Old Nigerian Apostle With The Most Expensive House In Africa (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.