Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

10,000 Naira Daily For Sharing Post On Social Media - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10,000 Naira Daily For Sharing Post On Social Media (1269 Views)

How To Make Up To N2000 Daily For Free With Scooper News App / Student Jailed For Sharing Her Masturbation Video On Social Media / Earn 500 To 2k Daily Sharing Post On Facebook (i Will Explain) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Naira Daily For Sharing Post On Social Media by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2020
10,000 Naira daily for sharing post on Social Media

Do you need at least 10,000 Naira daily without spending money?

Do you live in Nigeria?

Do you have social media accounts like Facebook, WhatsApp etc?

Can you spend about 2hrs daily sharing posts on your timeline?

If you answered YES to all the questions then you can join a platform that requires you to pay nothing but get paid every time you share or complete a task on your social media.

Here is the link to apply for free https://www.sharerify.com/v/279335

I am sending this because many of you keep asking me how they can really make money online using their social media. That’s the link to sign up with.

Below are some of the questions you may have

Will I pay any money?

NOPE, instead you get paid every time you complete a task

When do I get paid?

Every 2 weeks- 16th and last day of the month

What if i want to complete an offer myself?

You can do that too , as a matter of fact, that's a smart move as you can earn as much as 50,000 naira to 95,000 naira paid to you daily.

How do I get paid?

Payments are sent directly to your account, log in and find “my earning” tab

What kind of tasks

There are so many companies who are advertisers there, all you need is to apply and start sharing or completing their tasks.

How is the pay?

The good thing about them is that they have good offers that pay as much as 10,000 naira

I saw a video on the testimonials page

Whoever that lady is must have done a lot of work, she earned over 300k naira in 2 weeks, you too can all you need to make sure

you are good at sharing and convincing your friends.

Thank you,

Julius.

Re: 10,000 Naira Daily For Sharing Post On Social Media by Pymetrics: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Vickthor1:

10,000 Naira daily for sharing post on Social Media

Do you need at least 10,000 Naira daily without spending money?

Do you live in Nigeria?

Do you have social media accounts like Facebook, WhatsApp etc?

Can you spend about 2hrs daily sharing posts on your timeline?

If you answered YES to all the questions then you can join a platform that requires you to pay nothing but get paid every time you share or complete a task on your social media.

Here is the link to apply for free https://www.sharerify.com/v/279335

I am sending this because many of you keep asking me how they can really make money online using their social media. That’s the link to sign up with.

Below are some of the questions you may have

Will I pay any money?

NOPE, instead you get paid every time you complete a task

When do I get paid?

Every 2 weeks- 16th and last day of the month

What if i want to complete an offer myself?

You can do that too , as a matter of fact, that's a smart move as you can earn as much as 50,000 naira to 95,000 naira paid to you daily.

How do I get paid?

Payments are sent directly to your account, log in and find “my earning” tab

What kind of tasks

There are so many companies who are advertisers there, all you need is to apply and start sharing or completing their tasks.

How is the pay?

The good thing about them is that they have good offers that pay as much as 10,000 naira

I saw a video on the testimonials page

Whoever that lady is must have done a lot of work, she earned over 300k naira in 2 weeks, you too can all you need to make sure

you are good at sharing and convincing your friends.

Thank you,

Julius.

Do you have any idea about donation platform? 1 is it true? . I will appreciate your sincere response.

(1) (Reply)

Geese Farming Is Lucrative / UK Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days / Dilly Motors Ltd, Dr Oluwatoyin Akinlade, Psec, FMMSD Fingered In Lagasa Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.