Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Upwork Account For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Account For Sale (783 Views)

How to Approve an Upwork Account / Upwork Account Approval and 100% readiness test score for a Token / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Edit: 06/08/2020: One fellow scammed me. I'm not verifying again, just selling.

Hello,

I created 2 Upwork account through the backdoor method....

I mean, my account was verified instantly

But when I got a client and he paid me, the account was put on hold and I was required to verify my identity

Sadly, I cannot, because I don't have any id with a different name. If anyone would verify the account for me for just 2500 then I won't have to sell.

So with no one willing to do it for me, I am willing to give the account to anyone provided you pay the full balance. I currently have 140 connect and $5 sitting there which is an investment of $25. if you can just pay $35 at 380 and get the account. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Guys, guys, guys!!!
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by manuel4real(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2020
All intending buyers should better tread with caution o
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by numtums(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackmiserable:
Hello,

But when I got a client and he paid me, the account was put on hold and I was required to verify my identity

Sadly, I cannot, because I don't have any id with a different name. If anyone would verify the account for me for just 2500 then I won't have to sell.

So with no one willing to do it for me, I am willing to give the account to anyone provided you pay the full balance. I currently have 140 connect and $5 sitting there which is an investment of $25. if you can just pay $35 at 380 and get the account. Thanks
I could help you verify it for 15k.
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Toluwarnih(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackmiserable:
Hello,

dm 09030171730 to get it verified within minutes for ₦4000 only
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Toluwarnih:
dm to get it verified within minutes for ₦4000 only

For the two accounts?
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
numtums:

I could help you verify it for 15k.
I will not pay 15k for both accounts, sadly. What is the last discount and no further you would do? For one account?
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Toluwarnih(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackmiserable:

For the two accounts?
dm 09030171730 let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Toluwarnih:
dm 09030171730 let's chat on whatsapp

I'm not on Whatsapp. Should I call you?
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Toluwarnih(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I'm not on Whatsapp. Should I call you?
yes
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Creative7(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dm I will get it verified #10000 for both accounts 08058286499
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Creative7:

I am going to call you right now
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by juliusijidola: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackmiserable:
Hello,

Dm Via whatsapp https:///2347012929844
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by AJSfan: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackmiserable:
Hello,

why can't you verify the account? R they foreign accounts or Nigerian
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
AJSfan:

I don't have a government-issued ID and the guy whose name I used initially didn't want to help me with his ID. I asked another person but they are uneasy about the whole idea of video verification and using their government ID on a freelance site. One is like, what if he decides to signup too?

I have gotten the service of a Nairaland here, but na money dey keep me from verifying the second. I'm afraid 140 connect would go down the drain because the connect is sitting there for 8+ months now
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
AJSfan:
You cannot verify with a foreign identity because you'd be required to video verify. Country of origin is irrelevant. Details can be changed at anytime
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by juliusijidola: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I don't have a government-issued ID and the guy whose name I used initially didn't want to help me with his ID. I asked another person but they are uneasy about the whole idea of video verification and using their government ID on a freelance site. One is like, what if he decides to signup too?

I have gotten the service of a Nairaland here, but na money dey keep me from verifying the second. I'm afraid 140 connect would go down the drain because the connect is sitting there for 8+ months now

Come, we can workout things
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
juliusijidola:

Come, we can workout things

I'll contact you for the second, let me see what the other guy would do.
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by AJSfan: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackmiserable:

ok
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by numtums(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Blackmiserable:
Hello,

you still haven't verified it ?
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Creative7:

God will scam you.
Re: Upwork Account For Sale by Blackmiserable(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2020
I'm not verifying again, just selling. Two new upwork account for sale with 140 connects. One has $5 in it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Mini-bus: The Best Decision On It / Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. / 1.5 Odds To 2.5 Odds ......98%! Winning Rate, Come in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.