Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Do Fix This Virus With .nile Extension - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do Fix This Virus With .nile Extension (361 Views)

How Do I Retrieve Files From Hard Drive Infected With Shortcut Virus? / Has Anyone Found A Way To Remove This Virus? / Create A Harmless Funny Virus With Notepad-continuously Eject CD/DVD Drives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Fix This Virus With .nile Extension by hazan041(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
I've been trying to remove the virus from my system but it ain't working.. I tried all the solution on Google but nothing seems to work out both the automatic and the manual method of fixing it...
There is addition of .nile to all my files and it rendered them useless.. I can't even install any antivirus and the one I was able to install was only premium... Please if you know how to deal with it kindly help
Re: How Do Fix This Virus With .nile Extension by ibrahim1545(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
pls how can i get a us number to verfy my whats app

(1) (Reply)

Laptops Of All Kinds Available / Please Help: What Game Can I Install On This Pc / Toshiba Dynabook B374

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.