Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. (2166 Views)

I Am Getting Depressed Every Day. / Help Me, Am Getting Depressed By The Day. / Pls, I'm A Student And We Are Currently On Holiday, Help Me With A Job Pls!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pls help me for the love of God �I'm a private school teacher without salary since April because of the lock down of schools�my last salary was paid half in March..i have proof to show for it(my work ID, picture of me in my classroom with my pupils) i can barely feed.i was advised to open this account by an already existing nairalander..i need help pls��I need a job or something. I'm open to suggestions and offers please cry
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Heartbender: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Are you a female, positive spirited.Fluent in Enhlush and good looking.
Leaving close to Alausa Ikeja CBD.

Have OND, Diploma, SSCE certificate.
Willing to work part time, remotely or full time as case maybe.

Willing to work in a fast pace environment in I.T around ikeja.
Join our team by
Sending emails to admin@digisalesolution.com.
Only shortlisted canditates will be contacted.

Call or chat 07042000204 for more details
Eby2004:
Pls help me for the love of God �I'm a private school teacher without salary since April because of the lock down of schools�my last salary was paid half in March..i have proof to show for it(my work ID, picture of me in my classroom with my pupils) i can barely feed.i was advised to open this account by an already existing nairalander..i need help pls��I need a job or something. I'm open to suggestions and offers please cry
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Heartbender:
Are you a female, positive spirited.Fluent in Enhlush and good looking.
Leaving close to Alausa Ikeja CBD.

Have OND, Diploma, SSCE certificate.
Willing to work part time, remotely or full time as case maybe.

Willing to work in a fast pace environment in I.T around ikeja.
Join our team by
Sending emails to admin@digisalesolution.com.
Only shortlisted canditates will be contacted.

Call or chat 07042000204 for more details
Thanks so much for this offer sir.. I'm so grateful.. I'm not qualified though cry. location and qualifications

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by fredlasisi(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
No matter what field you are. I can teach you how you can setup from home and make monies doing online teachings to students or in any field you are in...
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
fredlasisi:
No matter what field you are. I can teach you how you can setup from home and make monies doing online teachings to students or in any field you are in...
Thanks so much sir. I teach in the lower primary section sir... How do I go abt it? Though I have a little issue with the mentality of my parents cos most of them aren't interested in home or general lessons , so I'm wondering if they will be able to cope with online lesson

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by 10kgod(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Searching for job too.... Just finished with NYSC....can we blame corona for all this mess.

The side hustling is laundry services. To Osogbo people, laundry at your door step.

Check my signature and order us to render our service.
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by dimexy247(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Where in Osogbo, if your service is affordable, I might require it.
10kgod:
Searching for job too.... Just finished with NYSC....can we blame corona for all this mess.

The side hustling is laundry services. To Osogbo people, laundry at your door step.

Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
10kgod:

Glad to know.. I'm happy u have a side hustle . U must have saved alot from ur 30k+ NYSC allowance to start.... my salary is less than 15k as a private school teacher, I feed, transport and pay bills from there... I wish I could save... Remember I'm a graduate with a second class degree... I had no choice than to pick up the teaching job after looking for a job endlessly... I'm tired cry

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Rechargeam: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Eby2004:
I've done this before ma.. I was put through by a good Samaritan.. but it still didn't pay cry
Lol, but it should atleast to sort out pressing needs.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by 10kgod(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Eby2004:
Glad to know.. I'm happy u have a side hustle . U must have saved alot from ur 30k+ NYSC allowance to start.... my salary is less than 15k as a private school teacher, I feed, transport and pay bills from there... I wish I could save... Remember I'm a graduate with a second class degree... I had no choice than to pick up the teaching job after looking for a job endlessly... I'm tired cry

Sis, you mean teaching is for second class or what?

Don't use 30k+ to judge my saving from serving. I started collecting 30k+ January and I complete the service April/May. The state didn't pay us anything. You know how hard it's to save while serving. The little I was able to save self.... it's a long story......

And on the part of side hustling, I just started. I'm yet to see any customer, I think it's because of my location. Things are becoming harder...

That's why I said am also searching for Job. I can go anywhere, anywhere the job is available.
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
10kgod:

Sis, you mean teaching is for second class or what?

Don't use 30k+ to judge my saving from serving. I started collecting 30k+ January and I complete the service April/May. The state didn't pay us anything. You know how hard it's to save while serving. The little I was able to save self.... it's a long story......

And on the part of side hustling, I just started. I'm yet to see any customer, I think it's because of my location. Things are becoming harder...

That's why I said am also searching for Job. I can go anywhere, anywhere the job is available.
ok... I meant I'm a graduate with a second class degree... Sadly cry
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Strategical: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
You're a graduate in which field of study? What year did you graduate? What skills do you have apart from teaching? For instance do you have flair for marketing etc?

These info could serve to sought out those who could help you.
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Strategical:
You're a graduate in which field of study? What year did you graduate? What skills do you have apart from teaching? For instance do you have flair for marketing etc?

Ok sir. Public administration, class of 2012, I don't have flair for marketing sir. I have a diploma in desktop publishing and a certification in ICT in education...
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2020
All I need is a job.. a visible job cry
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Midex88(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Strategical:

You mean insurance/bank marketing
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Medunah: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Bluezy13(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
fredlasisi:

I can teach science subjects.
How do I go about it ??

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Seunelvis(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2020
please I also need help with job, I'm a graduate of political science, PCM of Batch A stream 2, proficiency in miscrosift word ( fast typist), excel and PowerPoint. Also skilful with Photoshop and Corel draw. I also write good thesis and project in social science related courses for final year students. Thank you as you help.
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Flooding my thread cry please let my helper locate me
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Esji80(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
fredlasisi:
I can teach Mathematics and physics
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by 10kgod(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
fredlasisi:

I can teach science subjects
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
It is well
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Yehtundey(f): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please I need help,I am a private school teacher,no salary for the past five months.My husband has also lost his job,since the pandemic issue came.All our savings have been spent on feeding during the lockdown.We searched for jib but we could not get any job. I have decided to start my own business, please kindhearted Nigerian should render financial assistance or job. Please don't let hunger and depression kill us.I can be reach with this number 09049762674. please help me to push to front page.
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by merit1988(f): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Eby2004:
I feel ur pain dear... I know there are lots of good Nigerians that can see u through... Hang on deary kiss Sincerely, I wish I could help
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2020
merit1988:
I feel ur pain dear... I know there are lots of good Nigerians that can see u through... Hang on deary kiss Sincerely, I wish I could help
God bless you ma. Ur so kind
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Joennamdi: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2020
If you have an android phone. I have an online job that can keep you alive and take you out of depression. at least better than your primary school job. No need to spend or pay a kobo. Check if you will like it. Message me on whatsapp grin
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Eby2004(f): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Joennamdi:
If you have an android phone. I have an online job that can keep you alive and take you out of depression. at least better than your primary school job. No need to spend or pay a kobo. Check if you will like it. Message me on whatsapp 07065784567.
ok sir. I just hope it's not longrich or recharge and be paid... Cos I've done all of that sir. I was even scammed off the little money I saved. That's one of the reasons why I almost lost my mind . I'm tired cry
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by Joennamdi: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Longrich and RAGP is legit but I don't like anything marketing. Apologies if you are a network marketing fan. All na money we de find So one love. Everything is by choice just don't pay money to anyone for a job or useless investment
Re: I Need Help Pls . I'm Getting Depressed. by merit1988(f): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Joennamdi:
If you have an android phone. I have an online job that can keep you alive and take you out of depression. at least better than your primary school job. No need to spend or pay a kobo. Check if you will like it. Message me on whatsapp grin
hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Sounds fishy to me shaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hospitality Job: Thanks Nairaland / Fcmb Is Recruiting Management Trainee (MDP) / Vacancy For Teachers In A School In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.