Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show (27184 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Looking Dapper In A Tuxedo As Host Of Miss Africa Calabar 2018 / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo / Mazino Abraham Says "We Are All At The Edge Of Eternity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by MainblockAngle: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal as New Host of Wake Up Nigeria Show

Nigeria’s top rated urban, young, vibrant and entertainment TV station, TVC has unveiled celebrity voice over artist and OAP, Mazino Appeal as the new host for its number one family entertainment lifestyle show, ‘Wake Up Nigeria’.

Generating so much positive buzz online, Mazino Appeal was formally unveiled on the show on Monday, 3rd August, 2020. He replaces Yomi Owope who recently stepped down after 3 years of hosting the Wake Up Nigeria show on TVC.

An elated Mazino expressed his delight at the opportunity, describing it as a dream come true. He said, ‘I feel honored to be a part of the TVC Communications family and I appreciate the chance given me to host one of the flagship shows on TVC, Wake Up Nigeria. It is a great feeling and I am looking forward to the experience.’

Speaking about the change in personnel, Olamide Oshoffa, the lead producer of Wake Up Nigeria show said that Yomi Owope did an amazing job with Wake Up Nigeria and he remains a great friend of the house. Mazino brings so much energy and expertise on the show and the entire production team cannot wait to unfold the great plans in stock for him.

Wake Up Nigeria show on TVC has consistently maintained the No. 1 position on the morning belt. The two hour strictly non-political show features exciting segments comprising Culinary art sessions with celebrity chefs, fitness routines, interviews with celebrities, live performances, entertainment gist, fashion talk and social media engagements with fans.
https://www.tvcentertainment.tv/2020/08/03/tvc-unveils-mazino-appeal-as-new-host-of-wake-up-nigeria-show/

1 Share

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Lagosfinder(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by heavieope: 4:58am On Aug 04, 2020
wonderful at least we know it's not only BBnaija that's hitting the economy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 04, 2020
Congratulations bro even though I don't know u, aswear

God knows when last I siddon dey watch TV Channel... Chai Time changes people oooo.

Hustle for money will also change ur schedules.

Moreover this guy is already rich.. Why can't they use sumone like me

I need a job and this kind job na big opportunity...

Anyway, any job opportunity(ies) within Lagos...

I am proficient desktop publishing outlines like (corel draw, ms office package, partly photoshop), mgt work (be it bank or any non financial organization) and co (except engineering or medicine), self studying html and css currently, I can even do menial jobs so far it pays the bill, I care alot

Make sumone ask me for my CV abeg

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by mosuncool: 5:00am On Aug 04, 2020
you can always do better than yomi...
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Bloghomies(m): 5:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Damn Nigga cheesy

It's okay...

Check my signature
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by logon599: 5:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Big congrats to him. But there is nothing 'appealing' about an attire made up of blue denim, black shirt, grey jacket and pink tie. That's breaking every possible law in color matching.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

10 Likes

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:03am On Aug 04, 2020
All the best to them.....
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by helinues: 5:12am On Aug 04, 2020
So person name is Appeal..

Hahahaha. grin cheesy

Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by sylve11: 5:13am On Aug 04, 2020
Congratulations to him...
cool
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Dansach: 5:16am On Aug 04, 2020
Weak
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by BennyDGreat: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Congratulations bro even though I don't know u, aswear

God knows when last I siddon dey watch TV Channel... Chai Time changes people oooo.

Hustle for money will also change ur schedules.

Moreover this guy is already rich.. Why can't they use sumone like me

I need a job and this kind job na big opportunity...

Na wa ooooo

Anyway, any job opportunity(ies) within Lagos...

Man lift man.... Computer works, mgt works and co (except engineering or medicine).

Make sumone ask me for my CV abeg

The best way to get noticed is to promote yourself. Show everyone what you can do. Be seen

1 Like

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by BelovedofLord: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2020
MAZINO APPEAL, the one time host of the exiciting morning news analysis show on Smooth FM 98.1!

This is truly an innovative experience!

Congratulations, to both TVC & MAZINO!

5 Likes

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Magnumproperty: 5:19am On Aug 04, 2020
congrats mr appeal. we also appeal to you that you make the show appealing to the viewers.

3 Likes

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2020
BennyDGreat:

The best way to get noticed is to promote yourself. Show everyone what you can do. Be seen

Thanks
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Tobimercy(f): 5:21am On Aug 04, 2020
wink
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by femi4: 5:26am On Aug 04, 2020
TVc? Very dull station, a bad move for him
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:28am On Aug 04, 2020
logon599:
Big congrats to him. But there is nothing 'appealing' about an attire made up of blue denim, black shirt, grey jacket and pink tie.

Lmao �
Thought I was the only one who noticed it.
Dude is doing rag day
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by segebase(m): 5:34am On Aug 04, 2020
Cool
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by YorubaKinging: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2020
This guy own his own court o

Court of appeal

Very popular man
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by ableguy(m): 5:42am On Aug 04, 2020
logon599:
Big congrats to him. But there is nothing 'appealing' about an attire made up of blue denim, black shirt, grey jacket and pink tie.
True, as a witness he is supposed to know that.
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Apination(m): 5:51am On Aug 04, 2020
Congratulations to my Isoko brother. Delta to the world smiley

3 Likes

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Orire01(m): 6:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Is okay!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by NaMe4: 6:09am On Aug 04, 2020
This guy was a co-host of 'men's corner' with Ebuka. (on EbonyLive tv).

1 Like

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by pretydiva(f): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Why him dey do selfie for kitchen

1 Like

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by sixtus3606(m): 6:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Mazino's outfit is not "APPEALing" at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Doyou2019: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2020
BelovedofLord:
MAZINO APPEAL, the one time host of the exiciting morning news analysis show on Smooth FM 98.1!

This is truly an innovative experience!

Congratulations, to both TVC & MAZINO!

He was really good at Smooth. Talked too much though grin

1 Like

Re: TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show by Higgies(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2020
what kind of name is that...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh / Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts / Chiamaka: I’ll Quit Acting If My Husband Is Rich Enough To Take Care Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.