Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State (32200 Views)

Photos Of Community Secondary School Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom / Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ctorch: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Community Secondary Grammar School, Ikot Essien Ibesikpo, Asutan LGA of Akwa Ibom state

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ctorch: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2020
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Charleys: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2020
It's a community secondary School. It's clearly stated there. The community owns it.

They should thank their stars that the state is still supporting them no matter what.

No one should be denied of education because of poor structures

Op follow contribute your own na so that the school can be better.

37 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Africonji: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Smh. As rich as Akwa Ibom State is, this type of structure should not exist. Udom should act fast because this doesn't speak well and of his administration.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by sylve11: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Africonji:
Smh. As rich as Akwa Ibom State is, this type od structure should not exist. Udom should act fast because this doesn't speak well and of his administration.

Wetin be Udom should act fast? Don't they have ministry of education? It's their duty to take up matters like this and present it before the government. They make list of things they're to fund and present to the governor. To lead is not easy. If we follow the right process, things will step up a little. First shake your community chairman, then shake your local government chairman, shake your senator and finally shake the president. cool

50 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Golan007: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigeria, we have a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by kingzizzy: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2020
This is no school

2 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by flyingpig: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Where ilaumoh dey undecided

4 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by omenka(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2020
That science lab is meant for Science Students.

If you know you know. grin

But jokes apart, Nigerian leaders are heartless.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Africonji: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2020
sylve11:

Wetin be Udom should act fast? Don't they have ministry of education? It's their duty to take up matters like this and present it before the government. They make list of things they're to fund and present to the governor. To lead is not easy. If we follow the right process, things will step up a little. First shake your community chairman, then shake your local government chairman, shake your senator and finally shake the president. cool

Stop defending nonsense. That school has obviously been that way for many many years going by the level of dilapidation, and I am sure that the people in the community bringing it to the attention of Udom must have tried other means to get government attention to fix it up. Some of you guys are being paid to launder the image of politicians so you can't reason properly again.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by sylve11: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2020
Africonji:

Stop defending nonsense. That school has obviously been that way for many many years going by the level of dilapidation, and I am sure that the people in the community bringing it to the attention of Udom must have tried other means to get government attention to fix it up. Some of you guys are being paid to launder the image of politicians so you can't reason properly again.

Your viewS are pungent but anyway, na your way view. I have no business with any politician, I'm not even from Akwa Ibom or her sister state Cross River. Imagine you concluding that you're "sure". Anyway, I have come to see that you're a very violent person and I will cease to engage you further. If you are frustrated, please take it those responsible for your frustration. Thanks. cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Africonji:
Smh. As rich as Akwa Ibom State is, this type od structure should not exist. Udom should act fast because this doesn't speak well and of his administration.
Well there are many of such schools there .

1 Like

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by wiseone28: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ctorch:
Community Secondary Grammar School, Ikot Essien Ibesikpo, Asutan LGA of Akwa Ibom state
We have a millennium to go as a country and people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by wintersnow(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
That's the same school I was posted to, during my service year,so dilapidated, funny enough all the teachers and the principal drive good cars.
The principal's office is like heaven compared to the classrooms too bad

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
What is the chairman of the local government doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
Africonji:

You stop talking nonsense, name your state let me pull out such too for you

7 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Exactly the same one I saw in Rivers State.. Its Was terrible, I don't know what the ministry of education is doing

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
It's just everywhere in Nigeria.. This one my friend was posted to in Lagos state too..

They different Ministries of education need to start working all over this country

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by LukasPodolski: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

I think this should be on front page, lately we've been seeing series of Akwa ibom development threads gracing the front page, we should also see the bad side.

#SayNoToBadGovernance.

2 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Hunchogee: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Even the one in plateau state own worst too

8 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Hunchogee: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

I think this should be on front page, lately we've been seeing series of Akwa ibom development threads gracing the front page, we should also see the bad side.

#SayNoToBadGovernance.
Oooh, is just for your satisfaction right OK...

7 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by LukasPodolski: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:
It's just everywhere in Nigeria.. This one my friend was posted to in Lagos state too..

They different Ministries of education need to start working all over this country
Stop disturbing us with mediocre Development happening in Akwa ibom state, we ain't interested.
From Kogi to Bauchi to Ondo every state, you'll see the govt executing projects.

Visit all the 36 states of the federation, you will see the government executing one project or the other, but you hardly see them disturbing us on NL, we need new contents on this forum not some mediocre PDP Secretariat.

Your response to this thread is what we call Whatabouthism.

10 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Hunchogee: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Delta state own na poultry ee be

5 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by LukasPodolski: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hunchogee:
Delta state own na poultry ee be
Damage control.

9 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Hunchogee: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cross Rivers state whyeeeeeee undecided

4 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Hunchogee: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Enugu whyeeee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Hunchogee: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Stop disturbing us with mediocre Development happening in Akwa ibom state, we ain't interested.
From Kogi to Bauchi to Ondo every state, you'll see the govt executing projects.

Visit all the 36 states of the federation, you will see the government executing one project or the other, but you hardly see them disturbing us on NL, we need new contents on this forum not some mediocre PDP Secretariat.

Your response to this thread is what we call Whatabouthism.
Is two thing, facing reality and fantasy...
The reality am trying to bring out is every single state in the country has a dilapidated school, which needs attention of various Ministries of education in Nigeria...
You yourself know very well Nigeria academical is below the bottom... So let the support, attention and sympathy goes viral to all the state in this country not only AKS ok

11 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Hunchogee: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

face the people that dig the place up leave CRS and Enugu out of it .
Everybody has scorpion in their cupboard and the also need reminding ok

6 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hunchogee:

Everybody has scorpion in their cupboard and the also need reminding ok

There is no scorpion in CRS and Enugu cupboard. I think the thread arised due to past few arguments of aks gdp.

so face the issue squarely

so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Hunchogee: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Truth be told this thread is trash, because every state has their own fair share of dipilated schools..

Next : Ogun state whyeeeeeeeeee

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No BVN, No Payment Of Withheld Salary - FG Replies ASUU / Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017? / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.