Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Process To Configure Sbcglobal Email On Your Iphone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Process To Configure Sbcglobal Email On Your Iphone (697 Views)

How Do I Open An Sbcglobal Email Account? / How Do I Get My Sbcglobal Email? / Can I Keep My Sbcglobal Email Address? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Process To Configure Sbcglobal Email On Your Iphone by williamsmith25: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Looking to configure your SBCGlobal email on your new iPhone to do one on one chat? If yes, then keep reading this article till end. Make sure that you have POP and SMTP configuration to access this email service provider.
In latest news, SBCGlobal has been acquired by AT&T, so now we look for support from the AT&T for inhand service to how to set up Sbcglobal Email

Follow the steps to configure SBCGlobal email on your iPhone
• In the first step effort, unlock your iPhone and move to the settings.
• Moving ahead, scroll down on menu and click on “mail”.
• Next, click on accounts.
• Further, tap on add accounts.
• Following above, choose other option and choose “add mail account”.
• Next give name and description.
• Give the SBCGlobal email password and the associate Email address in the shown field.
• You’ll see POP at the top of screen.
• Now update the incoming mail server as inbound.att.net.
• Give the details of SBCGlobal email address and password as outbound.att.net.
• Now give the password and email address again.
• Click on “save” and now your iPhone has been configured to access the mail.
• Now you have successfully completed all the steps to set up email on iPhone.

Some important conditions
Go through the deep insights to configure SBCGlobal email settings.
If you looks to access your Sbcglobal.net email account from any device, you are required to set up configure of IMAP and STMP settings to begin the process.
• User must check the name of the server, you will see a map of web cloud for the users as mail.att.net.
• Next, port to be defined as 995 and 993 to move ahead.
• Server named of domain SSL/TLS.
• Give the details of Email address and the password.
• Now configure the email settings of SMTP by providing name as mail.att.net.
• Next, define the port as 465 or 587 to give access of collecting information.
• Concurrently, use sbcGloval.net in the suffix of username and password and follow the on-screen instructions.
Consider and adhere with the above mentioned steps of how to set up Sbcglobal email on iPhone, if required call on helpline number to get the dedicated support or assistance from the proven professional or expertise of the AT&T. if you are willing to learn more in-depth, you can learn from by reading the pdf or document to set the email in one go.
Re: Process To Configure Sbcglobal Email On Your Iphone by Bash92(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E5470 Intel Core I5 6th Gen 128gb Ssd 8gb Ram / Apple Magic Mouse 2 For Sale - 25k / Need Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.