Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? (1375 Views)

This Laptop Could Be What You're Looking For / Pls What Modern Games Can This System Carry / Microsoft Reveals Office 2019 Will Only Run On Windows 10 Pcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by WinningEleven(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
I got this lappy as a gift so I wanna know what games I can run on it.

Dell Inspiron 15 3567 (i3567-5820BLK) Laptop (Core i5 7th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10) laptop has a 15.6 Inches (39.62 cm) display for your daily needs. This laptop is powered by Intel Core i5-7200U (7th Gen) processor, coupled with 8 GB of RAM and has 1 TB HDD storage at this price point.
It runs on Windows 10 Professional operating system. As far as the graphics card is concerned this notebook has a Intel HD 620 graphics card to manage the graphical functions. To keep it alive, it has a 4 Cell Li-Ion battery and weighs 2.25 Kg.

Also, when I checked the About PC settings, I saw i3-7100u instead of the i5-7200u.... What does that mean?

The rest remains the same.
The graphics card has 8gb of ram separately

Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by falcon01: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
WinningEleven:

Also, when I checked the About PC settings, I saw i3-7100u instead of the i5-7200u.... What does that mean?

No matter how good a PC is if you Wanna play games that we call games, Have atleast 2gb dedicated memory. I'm pretty sure yours wont be more than 500mb but you can still play games that have high graphics but with low physics e.g realistic character or vehicle movement, Realistic Impact on surface e.t.c, low or zero attention to details e.g Reflection, Shadow, tree movement, character hair and dress movement and object design in order words the higher the detail the more GPU memory the game is. To know the Games you can play, search PCBenchmark on Google I cant post link because NL bots will Ban me. but the good thing is That there are very Good Games which are CPU dependent this will work smoothly on your PC with low GPU memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by dxdiag(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
WinningEleven:

Wetin dey inside no be wetin dey the package
Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by WinningEleven(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
falcon01:
No matter how hood a PC is if you Wanna play games that we call games, Have atleast 2gb dedicated memory. I'm pretty sure yours wont be more than 500mb but you can still play games that have high graphics but with low physics e.g realistic character or vehicle movement, Realistic Impact on surface e.t.c, low or zero attention to details e.g Reflection, Shadow, tree movement, character hair and dress movement and object design in order words the higher the detail the more GPU memory the game is. To know the Games you can play, search PCBenchmark on Google I cant post link because NL bots will Ban me. but the good thing is That there are very Good Games which are CPU dependent this will work smoothly on your PC with low GPU memory.
But I have seen the graphic card info and this is what I saw

"Intel Core HD Graphics. 8gb dedicated video memory" or something like that
Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by falcon01: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
WinningEleven:

But I have seen the graphic card info and this is what I saw

"Intel Core HD Graphics. 8gb dedicated video memory" or something like that
I doubt its 8gb. Right click on desktop, select display settings, go to Advanced display settings you'll see everything about the GPU. I think the board is different from the product shown on the carton .
Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by WinningEleven(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
falcon01:
I doubt its 8gb. Right click on desktop, select display settings, go to Advanced display settings you'll see everything about the GPU. I think the board is different from the product shown on the carton .
These are the things I saw
I'm just getting to know all this cause it was given to me in a used state. Like passing down.... Not buying

What does this all mean

Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by falcon01: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
WinningEleven:

These are the things I saw
I'm just getting to know all this cause it was given to me in a used state. Like passing down.... Not buying

What does this all mean
That's not dedicated video memory that's normal Ram. matter of fact any game you'll get nearby, it will work. only those with advanced PC have Advanced Game. PCs like predators, Alienware, Omen, ROG.

Prince of Persia, Need for speed (from the first one to The Run), Gta SA and VC, Space Marines, Splinter Cell, PES, Castlevania, Legend of Korra, God of war 1 and 2. e.t.c and majority of games less than 10 gig.
ohh the second picture just loaded, Your dedicated video memory is very very small and wont play some of those games. Get games below 5 gig those will work and by 5 gig, i mean the whole Files of the game not the setup. A compressed 5 gig Game can be decompressed to 15 gig e.g GTA 4. so we are talking of zip files of less than 1gig.

1 Like

Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by WinningEleven(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
falcon01:
That's not dedicated video memory that's normal Ram. matter of fact any game you'll get nearby, it will work. only those with advanced PC have Advanced Game. PCs like predators, Alienware, Omen, ROG.

Prince of Persia, Need for speed (from the first one to The Run), Gta SA and VC, Space Marines, Splinter Cell, PES, Castlevania, Legend of Korra, God of war 1 and 2. e.t.c and majority of games less than 10 gig.
ohh the second picture just loaded, Your dedicated video memory is very very small and wont play some of those games. Get games below 5 gig those will work and by 5 gig, i mean the whole Files of the game not the setup. A compressed 5 gig Game can be decompressed to 15 gig e.g GTA 4. so we are talking of zip files of less than 1gig.
Chaiii

I'll have to get a good gaming phone then....
Thank you for the help sir
Guess I'll use it for designs and school work only
Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by WinningEleven(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
falcon01:

But its painful oo
Me that have already seen myself playing Fifa and GTA V on the lappy

Well sha....
Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sell your laptop add money and buy nvidia Gtx 1050 laptop and thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2020
WinningEleven:

But its painful oo
Me that have already seen myself playing Fifa and GTA V on the lappy

Well sha....
Your system will play GTA V on low/medium settings.

1 Like

Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by Shellsploit: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Try Euro Truck Simulator, it would play on highest settings.
Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by Maro4u(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
My PC is Acer aspire e1-570 my dedicated video memory is 32mb, ram 8gb, HDD 300+GB windows 10 shared memory is 2gb...

I play pes 2017 mod 2020 smooth on medium graphics

I play GTA IV on low settings a lil bit laggy on some places

Cod modern warfare 1 high graphics no lag
Part 2 medium graphics no lag same a part 3

Need for speed the run lowest graphics laggy

FIFA 14 smooth but used NSP mod better just a bit laggy but the tattoo pack mod it's laggy

All my best games which are online base building and RTS war games eg age of empires etc mehn that's why I need a new laptop they are all laggy like hell

So your laptop above with 128mb video memory can do better with some games it's not that bad but best gaming performance u need 500mb video memory
Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by ranktzy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Maro4u:
My PC is Acer aspire e1-570 my dedicated video memory is 32mb, ram 8gb, HDD 300+GB windows 10 shared memory is 2gb...

I play pes 2017 mod 2020 smooth on medium graphics

I play GTA IV on low settings a lil bit laggy on some places

Cod modern warfare 1 high graphics no lag
Part 2 medium graphics no lag same a part 3

Need for speed the run lowest graphics laggy

FIFA 14 smooth but used NSP mod better just a bit laggy but the tattoo pack mod it's laggy

All my best games which are online base building and RTS war games eg age of empires etc mehn that's why I need a new laptop they are all laggy like hell

So your laptop above with 128mb video memory can do better with some games it's not that bad but best gaming performance u need 500mb video memory

Did you download the PES mod 2020?

1 Like

Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by Maro4u(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
ranktzy:

Did you download the PES mod 2020?
yes if u want I have an hard drive with the game I can sell it to u
Re: What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
WinningEleven:

Crysis 1-3, GTA V, mortal Kombat x, Fifa 18, Fifa 19, pes 19(a bit lag but playable) etc

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Satellite A205-s5831 Notebook Intel Pentium Dual-core For Sale / My Charger Slows Down My System / Airtel Bis On Pc Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.