Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My d Side Of It! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My d Side Of It! (1508 Views)

Aunty Sucked My D!*k After She Took Pills, !4yr Old Boy Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My d Side Of It! by adedehinbo(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
cool cool

3 Likes

Re: My d Side Of It! by 007sledge: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My d Side Of It! by softeeg: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
hmmm! Touching story. May you find something better to do

3 Likes

Re: My d Side Of It! by Folabifreeman(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
hmm not easy

1 Like

Re: My d Side Of It! by Chemicalboy1: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
When u start using words like "it is not every criminal you......."....that means your mind is already drifting towards that side

See ehn....there are people going through worst than you can even imagine,but our only hope is that it gets better....There is no justification for being a criminal cause if you are caught ,one is labelled criminal and would be treated as one whether it was caused as a result of hunger, government,family or your fellow men.

A CRIMINAL IS A CRIMINAL.

2 Likes

Re: My d Side Of It! by adedehinbo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Chemicalboy1:
When u start using words like "it is not every criminal you......."....that means your mind is already drifting towards that side

See ehn....there are people going through worst than you can even imagine,but our only hope is that it gets better....There is no justification for being a criminal cause if you are caught ,one is labelled criminal and would be treated as one whether it was caused as a result of hunger, government,family or your fellow men.

A CRIMINAL IS A CRIMINAL.
your opinion though! When the system thrives on corruption, its going to have a reflection on the citizens,if we have a sincere and accountable system,the rate of corruption and crimes will be on the low,you will only admit if you re sincere.

2 Likes

Re: My d Side Of It! by LKTJ123(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Don't Let Circumtances And Challenges Of Life Push You To Crimes Because It Never Pays. A Word Is Enough For The Wise.

1 Like

Re: My d Side Of It! by adedehinbo(m): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2020
LKTJ123:
Don't Let Circumtances And Challenges Of Life Push You To Crimes Because It Never Pays. A Word Is Enough For The Wise.
Dont get me wrong o bro! I never said I will go into crime,I have a conscience and I wasn't raised that way,but pray not to ever find yourself in that position which you will take crime as an option

4 Likes

Re: My d Side Of It! by Jazzafizzy(f): 6:14am On Aug 06, 2020
adedehinbo:
Dont get me wrong o bro! I never said I will go into crime,I have a conscience and I wasn't raised that way,but pray not to ever find yourself in that position which you will take crime as an option
I feel your pain now bro, I'm in the same shoes as you . But I thank God for an Australian lady God has used as massaiah to bless me whenever I am lack of money. I can't wait for covid 19 to go , so we can get married . I have been told there are good women in this world but I got to believe this when I met her on this dating site . It's been 6 month I have been out of job but fiancee is been the godsent provider for me . God will send you an helper in the midst of difficulty amen.

2 Likes

Re: My d Side Of It! by Charmingrascal(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2020
adedehinbo:
Recently I posted an epistle on how covid 19 pandemic made me lost my job,
Aftermath of the sack,man has to move on after six month of no income coupled with so many debt to pay back,house rent,feeding etc
Finally I got a job offer from my mum friend which is smuggling of rice.
At first I felt its an opportunity to be able to pay my due house rent charges and also to engage myself.
Now this is how the journey started,there is a village called ilashe at Ogun state going to idiroko which you can get a bag of rice for as cheap as fifteen thousands two hundred(#15,200)if you are smart enough to smuggle the rice without being caught from ilashe back to owode,there are buyers waiting at the boarder called AJilete for the price of twenty thousands five hundred naira(#20,500)after calculating the profits,you might have four thousands eight hundred as profit(#4800).
Now the big issue is this,there re 5-6 base of customs posts before getting to the boarder,in each base there re always up to 40 customs officers and 25CAM boys(cam boys are customs dogs) stationed on the checkpoints to search anyone trying to smuggle.
Sometimes you might be lucky to meet customs officers who only want a bribe,you might end up paying eight hundred naira in every check point, at times you may also scale through some check point without being suspected.
I decided to start by using a school bag to carry the rice in four paints,it will take 3 trips to carry a full bag of rice which is 12 paints in total.
Most times at the end of the day,I comes in with 1500 as gain.
Its been almost a week I started this,but unfortunately today,the rice I bought was seized which totally discouraged me and almost cried.
Decided to go back home,thought of how risk the hustle is and the stress which makes it worst. I think I Dont have the strength to fight anymore,this may be the beginning of the end of me
Now I understand its not every criminal you find out there really wish to be one but sometimes circumstances could put anyone into the deepest pit which you could have to choose either to face greater risk or die silently.
This is my story

I feel your pain but let me tell you if you go into crime and u are killed or get caught no one will consider the story of how u have suffered.

A criminal is a criminal
There are people that u are better than yet they haven't gone into crime.

Hold on and be patient, I know u are not lazy, don't let ur present condition make u do wat u will regret later, Ade don't make mumsy cry over you. Surulere ore mi ni suru

That's my advice for you if you like take it

1 Like

Re: My d Side Of It! by Unrated900(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Every body Dey bring stories come here

My story as a cultist

My story as a ritualist

My story as a boxer

My story as a smuggler

Which story we wan hear again

My story as a Nigerian

Useless lazy people
Re: My d Side Of It! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Unrated900:
Every body Dey bring stories come here

My story as a cultist

My story as a ritualist

My story as a boxer

My story as a smuggler

Which story we wan hear again

My story as a Nigerian

Useless lazy people
How are they useless and lazy? You have no idea how many people their initiative helps. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My d Side Of It! by adedehinbo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I feel your pain but let me tell you if you go into crime and u are killed or get caught no one will consider the story of how u have suffered.

A criminal is a criminal
There are people that u are better than yet they haven't gone into crime.

Hold on and be patient, I know u are not lazy, don't let ur present condition make u do wat u will regret later, Ade don't make mumsy cry over you. Surulere ore mi ni suru

That's my advice for you if you like take it
egbon ESE gan for this,I can't go into crime,not because of the fear of being killed,but because I can't feel comfortable seeing someone in pains because of me,I just hope I I could still hold on to this.
Re: My d Side Of It! by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2020
bros nice one jare ... most people talking criminal this criminal that don't have a clue of what it feels to be in your shoes so they can comment from the safety of their wherever they may be..

guy everybody nah criminal! even pastors dey hustle

I mean survival is Paramount as long as it doesn't rob the next man

if no be greed should any Nigerian anywhere in the world ever suffer ... with oil we have been digging free from the ground since Jesus was born ? animals leading the myopic youths are ruling them not serving them ...
buy the lilly bellied youth are to programmed to know a stone even if it hits them in the head ...

buhari as president in his 30s .. do you think Nigeria of today can ever allow a 30 year old to be president ...nah small boy!

rubish upon nonsense

GUY! I don't support crime but ....

1 Like

Re: My d Side Of It! by Jabioro: 6:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Your second to the last paragraph sounded too hash to yourself, don't do anything funny..your tomorrow is brighter than your yesterday."This maybe the end" Your today efforts is your tomorrow words of advice.Please abeg you in name of God do not commit suicide..

1 Like

Re: My d Side Of It! by illicit(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020
If u have 50k, join Crowd-1
Re: My d Side Of It! by adedehinbo(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2020
illicit:
If u have 50k, join Crowd-1
I don't have that now but what's it all about
Re: My d Side Of It! by adedehinbo(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2020
BakedCake:
bros nice one jare ... most people talking criminal this criminal that don't have a clue of what it feels to be in your shoes so they can comment from the safety of their wherever they may be..

guy everybody nah criminal! even pastors dey hustle

I mean survival is Paramount as long as it doesn't rob the next man

if no be greed should any Nigerian anywhere in the world ever suffer ... with oil we have been digging free from the ground since Jesus was born ? animals leading the myopic youths are ruling them not serving them ...
buy the lilly bellied youth are to programmed to know a stone even if it hits them in the head ...

buhari as president in his 30s .. do you think Nigeria of today can ever allow a 30 year old to be president ...nah small boy!

rubish upon nonsense

GUY! I don't support crime but ....
don't mind them,I have always preached against crime,but can't believe I could now see it as option,earlier this year was only looking for 300k loan to get a tricycle,all I was hearing was promises till this moment,Nigeria is a bleeped up country
Re: My d Side Of It! by Chemicalboy1: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2020
adedehinbo:
your opinion though! When the system thrives on corruption, its going to have a reflection on the citizens,if we have a sincere and accountable system,the rate of corruption and crimes will be on the low,you will only admit if you re sincere.

True....jux dt two wrongs cannot make a RIGHT
In as much as the system is corrupt which would likely dawn on the citizen...The decision to be corrupt or not is largely based on personal morals and standards

If everyone chose to be corrupt because governors are corrupt NOBODY would be corrupt cause CORRUPTION would be the new normal ( just like saying in the land of d dwarf,nobody is short).

The truth is that CORRUPTION is thriving because more people are being influence daily... If cybercriminal channels their energy into debunking money laundering and corrupt practice in Nigeria... Politicians go shake.
Re: My d Side Of It! by faithfull18(f): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: My d Side Of It! by Gwagone: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2020
G
Re: My d Side Of It! by adedehinbo(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

True....jux dt two wrongs cannot make a RIGHT
In as much as the system is corrupt which would likely dawn on the citizen...The decision to be corrupt or not is largely based on personal morals and standards

If everyone chose to be corrupt because governors are corrupt NOBODY would be corrupt cause CORRUPTION would be the new normal ( just like saying in the land of d dwarf,nobody is short).

The truth is that CORRUPTION is thriving because more people are being influence daily... If cybercriminal channels their energy into debunking money laundering and corrupt practice in Nigeria... Politicians go shake.
it can never get better in this country,its bleeped already

(1) (Reply)

It's good you came out, now pay. / Two Men Arrested With Human Head In Abuja (video) / Man In Tears After Unknowningly Buying Adulterated Fuel For His Range Rover (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.