Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wins Town Womb Tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wins Town Womb Tea (2159 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / Wins Town Fibroid Tea / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wins Town Womb Tea by Crownhorlar: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Why do we warm womb? A warm womb is one receiving adequate circulation (blood flow) to support its function to create a healthy uterine lining for implantation of an embryo and regular menstruation.

Who are those that needed womb tea?
Women experiencing irregular menstruation
Women experiencing miscarriages
TTC mothers etc

Ingredients: red date, rose flowers, chinese wolfberry, long an, dried ginger, dong quai

How to use: take a tea bag into boiling water and drink it in a short time

How to store: store in room temperature, dry condition. Please close the zipper after opening.
Call me on 08101610475 I sell in bulk too for those that want to resell.

Re: Wins Town Womb Tea by Adexy94(f): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
I want to buy Wholesale, how do you sell? And, I am also interested in buying Fibroid Tea too.. wholesale.
I am in Lagos. Where is your location?
Re: Wins Town Womb Tea by Crownhorlar: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adexy94:
I want to buy Wholesale, how do you sell? And, I am also interested in buying Fibroid Tea too.. wholesale.
I am in Lagos. Where is your location?

I'm also in ikorodu reach me on 08101610475
Thanks
Re: Wins Town Womb Tea by Crownhorlar: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
*WINSTON FERTILITY TEA ( A TEA FOR PRECONCEPTION)*

Fertility tea is a delicious,designed to increase your chance of conceiving by bringing together many herbs known to promote female reproductive wellness and hormone balance.

An all natural herbal tea to support female reproductive health and fertility
- doctor designed for women who are trying to conceive
_ A special fertility blend of organic and wildcrafted herbs
- delicious jasmine flavor _ enjoy hot or cold

Description
. A tea for PRECONCEPTION
. One month supply
. All natural

Formula:
Natto,agaricus,kelp, black fungus,poria,cassia seed, lycopene,yam,grape seed extract,yeast extract,jasmine .

The food of the present invention is guided by traditional Chinese medicine theory,combined with modern food nutrition selected high quality raw materials and refined and manufactured by modern scientific processing technology.
Stimulates the hormones involved with ovulation and supports hormone balance.
Made with all organic ingredients intended to enhance fertility and/or balance hormones.

*When to use*
(1) To enhance fertility... Drink daily the week before ovulation and during ovulation.
(2) To balance hormones: brew and consume 3_5times a week.
(3) steep 1_2teabags for 10-30 minutes in 6-8oz of hot water.
(4)teabags can be re used again later the same day for another cup.
5) To make a stronger tea for a larger quantity use 3_4teabags of this tea and steep for 1_4hours at room temperature. Refrigerate and use within 48hrs.
(6) DO NOT DRINK DURING MENSTRUATION ��

Re: Wins Town Womb Tea by ShirleyMiller: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is amazing! I’m actually having a research about online fertility program helps to conceive naturally using highly effective and safe natural medicines. Recommended for anyone who wants to build a family! Check it out https://fertilityrehab.com
[https://fertilityrehab.com]

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Electronic Mosquito Killer Lights In Nigeria / 8 Shocking And Eye-opening Facts About Smoking / How Do I Treat Urinary Track Infection Wen Antibiotic Can Not Clear. Pls Doc's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.