Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Students Of Yabatech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Yabatech (1116 Views)

Hot Random Photos Of Yabatech Female Students / Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) / Closing Date Of Sales Of Yabatech Part Time Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Of Yabatech by Gaybriel: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2007
I guys, can anyone in the house give me info on Yabatech cos i chose them in this last UME 2007. Has anyone ever used ume to get admission into yabatech before? i want to read Education and mathematics.
Re: Students Of Yabatech by paulojobi: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2007
Hi, no one has ever been admitted with UME to YABATECH. The university propper is going to start next session{september hopefully} and admission will not be through UME.The sale of forms for entrance exam will be out next month.Please note that this is authoritative as this is is what we've been hearing in school as students of the school, So I'll rather you keep your fingers crossed as I keep you posted about the goings-on in the school.I WISH YOU GOODLUCK.
Re: Students Of Yabatech by Gaybriel: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2007
thanks very much i would be hoping on you but why do they include them in the bronchure
Re: Students Of Yabatech by Gaybriel: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
Yabites pls give us info about the form for yabatech 2007
Re: Students Of Yabatech by ammamat(f): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2007
Please I want to know more about Yabatech, coz  my bros ask me to choose there as my first choice  and am using MPC form. so please i dont know how  they do  things there.
thanks
Re: Students Of Yabatech by Gaybriel: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2007
which form is yabatech selling now. please someone should tell me. yabatech is my last option now.
Re: Students Of Yabatech by tunmininu(f): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2007
@Gabyriel,and all of you who chose Yabatech,i will like to inform you that Fed Govt decison to convert the institiution into a university has been REVERTED,
I think that's the best thing,cos i wonder where they were going to start from since it dosen't have the legislative backing,its better jare,let's us continue like we used to instead of disrupting everything.
Presently,they are selling their HND form,

(1) (Reply)

Hilary Grantham; Now U Can Work And Study In Uk And Europe Stress-free! / Scratch Card (waec) / Remidial Without Jamb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.