Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Do I Need To Learn To Build This?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Do I Need To Learn To Build This?? (402 Views)

Jesus!!!! No Nigerian Dev Can Build This Type Of Website / First Thing First, Learn To Program! / Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Learn To Build This?? by saheedniyi22(m): 1:31am On Aug 05, 2020
So I went to build a website for which I can check the values of car anywhere in the world,
Please which Language and which other stuff do I need to learn??
Re: What Do I Need To Learn To Build This?? by squash47(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2020
saheedniyi22:
So I went to build a website for which I can check the values of car anywhere in the world,

JavaScript, html and CSS plus php should be enough
Re: What Do I Need To Learn To Build This?? by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2020
saheedniyi22:

Try to search if there's a WordPress plug-in for your need. You might not need to touch any code.

However, if you want to build the site from scratch then learn some HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP.
Re: What Do I Need To Learn To Build This?? by stanliwise(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
saheedniyi22:
I don't understand what you mean by checking the value?
Re: What Do I Need To Learn To Build This?? by saheedniyi22(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
stanliwise:
I don't understand what you mean by checking the value?
Like users give the details of their car and the website tells them the price.
Re: What Do I Need To Learn To Build This?? by bet9ja(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
saheedniyi22:

You can achieve this in 2 ways.
1. You can search online for an API that will allow u to search a car based on search queries.

2. Build your own endpoint from scratch, you will need alot of data for this.
Re: What Do I Need To Learn To Build This?? by stanliwise(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
saheedniyi22:

That is easy to do now. Learn Laravel straight up. even wordpress comes to mind.
If you don't like the dirty work then hire someone if need be.
I am available if need be.

(1) (Reply)

Understand Javascript Closures / I Need Someone To Convert SKETCH File To HTML / Who Can Develop An Android App And Ios App Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.