Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Blackberry 8520 Curve And Airtel Bb Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 8520 Curve And Airtel Bb Service (1539 Views)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Code For Monthly Whatsapp And Facebook on Mtn And Airtel / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry 8520 Curve And Airtel Bb Service by geosegun(m): 12:48am On Feb 12, 2011
I sent someone to go and subscribe to Airtel BB monthly data service today for my BB 8520 curve.
This was bought unlocked in the UK. but was surprised when told to go andFLASH IT b4 it can start working after paying N3000.
Pls kindly advice on what to do. I heard that flashing a new phone has a great risk.
What should i do plsss.
Re: Blackberry 8520 Curve And Airtel Bb Service by geosegun(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2011
@ aieromon:
@ other corncern NL
Thanks for your concern. the phone was bought as factory unlocked from car wharehouse directly, a major unlocked phone dealer in the UK. as this is not a jail break phone and was told it will work anywhere in the world without much ado.
I bought it with a friend of mine and his own is worhking fine without flashing. though he is using MTN BB.
do you think it is airtel BB service or what.
Thats my major source of conern
Re: Blackberry 8520 Curve And Airtel Bb Service by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2011
why don't you put your friends BIS activated sim card in your phone and see if it works, and reverse the process with your own sim card !!!!
Re: Blackberry 8520 Curve And Airtel Bb Service by cecegorz(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2011
I hope Airtel guys told you that if you activate BIS at the middle of the month, by month end it will expire?

They only run on calendar schedule, highly dubious!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 200 & 201 – 10 Things You Need To Know / How Much Is Dual Sim Andriod Phone? / Apple App Store Hacked. Get Paid iOS App For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.