Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why You Must Use Whatsapp To Promote Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Must Use Whatsapp To Promote Your Business (143 Views)

How To Use Whatsapp Status To Sell Without Being Salesy / How To Use Whatsapp To Generate Hundreds Of Customer ( Free Guide Inside ) / How To Use Whatsapp Groups To Attract More Customers And Drive Traffic To Your B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Use Whatsapp To Promote Your Business by Kazrem(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
"Where people are gathered, there is money there" - The Value Don

Presently, there are over 2 billion people using Whatsapp globally.

This is not what I said by myself. You can Google it too.

In Nigeria, NCC reported that over 122 million people use the internet in Nigeria. These statistics were for 2019 July. It could have been more now.

There's a tendency that people who are internet users are also on Whatsapp.

Now let's bring this down to the locals.

An average smartphone user has at least 100 Whatsapp contacts. I for instance have 1,979 Whatsapp contact out of the 2,380 numbers on my phone. Yours could be more or less. But it can't be less than 100.

If you have 100 Whatsapp contacts, I tell you that there is � in their hands. Remember, wherever there are people, money is there.

So you should start growing your list of people on Whatsapp (I will tell you that soon). Start seeing everyone on your list as a potential customer because, in reality, they are your potential customer.

The laptop I use now, I bought it on Whatsapp. Shey you see now? The person has me as his Whatsapp contact, pitched his goods to me and it was a time I needed to change my PC and I bought it. Funny enough, we never met. Yeah. You read that well.

You must use Whatsapp to promote your business because almost every smartphone user is on Whatsapp.

You must use Whatsapp to sell because it is cheap. For three years now, I don’t have a physical office yet I run my business.

Now how do you grow your list of Whatsapp contacts so that you can have many people to pitch your goods to?

Emeka Nobis said one thing on Monday and it is true. He said in sales there are two things you should always be: You should be shameless and never stop to ask for help.

When you go for an outing - church, mosque, meeting, etc, and you get to talk with people, simply ask them for their Whatsapp number and ALSO GIVE THEM YOUR OWN WHATSAPP NUMBER TOO. That’s very important. Save it and have them save yours too. You are growing your list.

If you meet ten people and have their whatsapp number, you have increased your list by ten. In a week, you can grow it by 30 or more.

Don’t forget that shamelessness and asking for help are the two things you must have in sales.

Now, you don’t start telling them to come to buy your product, attend your training, etc that day.

Tomorrow, I will tell you how to go about those contacts so you don’t appear desperate to sell to them. Do you get that?

You don’t have to pay me for this. Just let me know how this has been helpful to you. Let me have your feedback.

See you tomorrow.

I still remain Kazeem Abolore, The Innovative Teacher.

(1) (Reply)

Importation Class / We Enable ATM Withdrawals Without A Card -ecobank / MTN Group Plans To Sell Off $243m Stakes In Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.