Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,554 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Journey To China - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To China (3626 Views)

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To China by Highbeepeeh(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Me: Driver na d last b/stop be this

Driver: no, na this place fit u

Me: how u take know

Driver: as u dey wish to travel out someday, e better make i drop u here make u gather experience small

Me: thank u o oga driver

Driver: u dey welcome but as u dey go in make sure sey u respect urslf and greet those people u meet there, so ur journey go sweet well well

Paid driver and walks in jejely

Let me greet first before someone lash me cos i no know how to fight o

(clears throat) I GREET THE PAPAS (abi make i use brothers, no jor na PAPAS AND MAMAS dey respectful pass) AND MAMAS WEY DEY THIS LAND, I JUST ENTER THIS LAND SO I SEY MAKE I GREET UNA FIRST O.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To China by Minsk24: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2020
This OP eeeh... E no go better for u walahi... You just carry old men reach middle of express

1 Like

Re: My Journey To China by Minsk24: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
Me: Driver na d last b/stop be this

Driver: no, na this place fit u

Me: how u take know

Driver: as u dey wish to travel out someday, e better make i drop u here make u gather experience small

Me: thank u o oga driver

Driver: u dey welcome but as u dey go in make sure sey u respect urslf and greet those people u meet there, so ur journey go sweet well well

Paid driver and walks in jejely

Let me greet first before someone lash me cos i no know how to fight o

(clears throat) I GREET THE PAPAS (abi make i use brothers, no jor na PAPAS AND MAMAS dey respectful pass) AND MAMAS WEY DEY THIS LAND, I JUST ENTER THIS LAND SO I SEY MAKE I GREET UNA FIRST O.

Re: My Journey To China by Cousin9999: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Disgusting country.
Disgusting people.
Re: My Journey To China by Minsk24: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Cousin9999:
Disgusting country.
Disgusting people.

Lol... The second largest economy disgusting?..

1 Like

Re: My Journey To China by Minsk24: 3:58am On Aug 26, 2020
There's no country without vices and issues...
But China is handling theirs very well.... Go on Quora and read about China, especially topics regarding safety... Checkout the response and school yourself...
China blaming virus on Africans, I'm sure till today, u never did any research on the issues that happened in Guangdong.....
The Chinese are racists, yes most of them are... Cold bitter truth is that they are not your level... Untill we blacks build our countries, we remain at the lowest... The Chinese are very far on the table...
Much Love to Chairman Xi
The most benevolent leader.... Go on CGTN and see what China is doing.
Stop coming here to spew thrash.....

1 Like

Re: My Journey To China by jizzyjordan: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2020
and this thread just dey start o
Re: My Journey To China by krissconnect(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
wink wink cheesy
Re: My Journey To China by 2Lynx(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
jizzyjordan:
and this thread just dey start o

Lol Azin ehn...the thread might likely be dead before starting fully now.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To China by 2Lynx(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lol Minsk29 et Cousin9999 hope una know say life no hard.
Re: My Journey To China by Minsk24: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2020
2Lynx:
Lol Minsk29 et Cousin9999 hope una know say life no hard.
I just weak for that guy... Imagine using one YouTube video to judge a country of 1.4 billion people...
No country is perfect jare... But people are flocking to China to do business, study, tourism and more... The major complaints is the lack of freedom and strict state surveillance.... Insecurity is everywhere but China is one of the safest places in the world... All these Chinko Asian countries are very safe..
China
Japan.
South Korea
Taiwan Province
Hong Kong SAR
Macao SAR

They are very safe and have high quality of life... All these anti-China sentiment is as a result of someone's failure to address his disastrous handling of the pandemic in his country ...

1 Like

Re: My Journey To China by 2Lynx(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2020
Minsk24:

I just weak for that guy... Imagine using one YouTube video to judge a country of 1.4 billion people...
No country is perfect jare... But people are flocking to China to do business, study, tourism and more... The major complaints is the lack of freedom and strict state surveillance.... Insecurity is everywhere but China is one of the safest places in the world... All these Chinko Asian countries are very safe..
China
Japan.
South Korea
Taiwan Province
Hong Kong SAR
Macao SAR

They are very safe and have high quality of life... All these anti-China sentiment is as a result of someone's failure to address his disastrous handling of the pandemic in his country ...
I am sure the guy was just having funny, e day use you catch Cruz lol

1 Like

Re: My Journey To China by molbic(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
drop me here

Re: My Journey To China by Miraj22(f): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2020
If the Op wants to talk about China he can move it to the diary section because people will definitely come and ruin his thread.
I noticed the absence of Hadampson here, doesn't he like China.
Re: My Journey To China by Richdee1(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Miraj22:
If the Op wants to talk about China he can move it to the diary section because people will definitely come and ruin his thread.
I noticed the absence of Hadampson here, doesn't he like China.

The thread is not alive. when OP updates, we will tag him. As long as its not Nigeria, We love reading every travel thread

1 Like

Re: My Journey To China by Miraj22(f): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Richdee1:

The thread is not alive. when OP updates, we will tag him. As long as its not Nigeria, We love reading every travel thread
Hahahahaha me too
Re: My Journey To China by Hadampson(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Richdee1:

Gbam cool

@Miraj22, Richdee1 has said it all.
Re: My Journey To China by Hadampson(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Minsk24:
This OP eeeh... E no go better for u walahi... You just carry old men reach middle of express

This is unacceptable bro. You don't know the reason why he is not active on this thread and moreso, it's not mandatory for him to share his stories with us
Re: My Journey To China by Petyprincess(f): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hadampson:

This is unacceptable bro. You don't know the reason why he is not active on this thread and moreso, it's not mandatory for him to share his stories with us

It baffles me hw people think monikers opening travel threads owe them continuous update undecided
Imagine cursing someone because he/she refuses to update his/her thread lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To China by Hadampson(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Petyprincess:

It baffles me hw people think monikers opening travel threads owe them continuous update undecided
Imagine cursing someone because he/she refuses to update his/her thread lipsrsealed

That's nigerians for you. Most of them posses entitlement mentality especially the ones on nairaland which is not good at all. OP has the right to do whatever he/she want. We can only beg but we can't force him or her to post on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To China by Miraj22(f): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hadampson:

Gbam cool

@Miraj22, Richdee1 has said it all.
Seen you in the other Chinese thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of The Uk’s New Immigration Rules / Need A Travel Health Insurance / Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.