Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Snail In Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snail In Dream (884 Views)

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? / The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream / Prayer Against Picking Snail In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snail In Dream by Abbeylad602(m): 2:23am On Aug 06, 2020
SNAIL IN DREAMS

Snail is one spirit that is troubling the destiny of many people.

The spirit of snail has broken the physical and spiritual progress of so many people.

The reason many people are where they are today is that the arrow of the snail has been fired into their life. As far as you keep dreaming about snail, you will have serious problem of speed

Snail in the dreams means stagnation, failure at the edge of breakthrough,slow progress, hinderance to blessings, sluggishness, spirit of procrastination spirit of time wasters, spirit of rise and down, fruitless efforts,afflictions, demotion from top to beneath

When you dream where you are seeing snail crawling without any obstruction, it means you are going to make it in life, but it will be a gradual process.

Picking snail – This is another stage that affect people up to their marital life. It means such a person is under a curse of affliction and satanic oppression.

Picking snail is another stage that affect people up to their marital life. It means such a person is under a curse of affliction and satanic oppression.

I decree and declare Curses of sluggish progress fired into your destiny, be broken by fire and backfire, in the name of Jesus

Powers of delay assigned to your breakthrough, be paralyzed in Jesus name

Every spirit of sluggishness and backwardness in your life, receive the fire of God and be destroyed now, in Jesus name.

Olusho Abiodun Oladipupo
For prayer/counselling/Dreams interpretation +2348161632363
Re: Snail In Dream by Comedian2019: 4:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Get a life bro. Stop deceiving yourself. This your hustle Na to deceive yourself.
I'm a snail breeder. I make cool money from it. I dream about it. I don't have any f.ucking delay in anything.
Most of these religious deception is a result of unemployment.

#hustle
Re: Snail In Dream by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Aug 08, 2020

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Read The Book Of Revelation / How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife / Why God Allow Adam And Eve To Err In The Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.