Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud (30766 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) / Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by poweredcom(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wash wash still de reign
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by themanderon: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rogues.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by proeast(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ibo is the highest recruiter of criminal labour.

There is no land in Nigeria that is safe from their criminals

There is no land in Africa that is safe from them.

No country in the world is safe from them.

How can one explain a crime bust involving 78 people and 77 of them are Ibos? It is mind boggling. We cannot understand it....but guess what,? It makes perfevt sense to Ibos. They dont see anything wrong in it...just normal business.

Tuueh! Spit on Lugard for mixing Ibo in this Nigeria.

They ruined this country from Jan 66.

And this thing wasn't banned?? Really, this rubbish didn't earn him a lengthy ban??

So making such unguarded post against an ethnic group is now acceptable on nairaland?

Seun, Lalasticala ??
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

It's a no man's land, even your own investment is not guranteed because Lagos is not your ancestral village boy.
Yes yea but if I keep investing my profits home ..I would have massive things to fall back on

Your people pay me for your ignorance and laziness ...I use it to develop my state

If anything happens I pack happily move back home

South East cities are doubling in size ...even my village plazas , hotels and many more ...all built from money we made from lazy and ignorant Nigerians
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by davien(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Parada:

So he should not say the truth cos they are igbos but your foolish n cursed tribesmen are free to insult Tinubu Awolowo Fashola Buhari n Co.
I'm not Igbo you dumb racist.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Dyonne: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2020
hadduni:
cry I almost fell for for this 5 years ago in Ogun state. Thank God I wasn't greedy else they would have scam me.

I feel you on that.
People talk about jazz and all that. I tell them to forget it. These people play on your greed and gullibility.
This happened to me and it wasn't even lack of greed that saved me. It was principles.

I was ready to borrow if need be but nothing was forth coming and I simply won't touch money that's not mine.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by hadduni(f): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dyonne:

I feel you on that.
People talk about jazz and all that. I tell them to forget it. These people play on your greed and gullibility.
This happened to me and it wasn't even lack of greed that saved me. It was principles.

I was ready to borrow if need be but nothing was forth coming and I simply won't touch money that's not mine.
Lol
I didn't know how or what they did to the white piece of paper that turned into dollar.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Dyonne: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
hadduni:

Lol
I didn't know how or what they did to the white piece of paper that turned into dollar.

They usually coat it in something then pretend to wash it with chemicals.
In my case, the notes were black but after being soaked in detergent, the coating came off and there was money.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by hadduni(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dyonne:

They usually coat it in something then pretend to wash it with chemicals.
In my case, the notes were black but after being soaked in detergent, the coating came off and there was money.
Wow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) / Man Found Dead Hanging On A Tree In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.