Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? (1085 Views)

Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction / My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com / To Clubkonnect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by Ruq: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Please are there data reselling sites that operate like Clubkonnect?

I have an issue with payment with them and this isn't the first time. The first payment issue I had with them stretched so long I had to forego the issue. I have had to forego money on Clubkonnect twice but I continued transactions with them mainly because their data sales are cheap and gets credited pronto when there are no network issues.

Unfortunately I'm not patient enough to wait it out this time. I made a transaction of 3k through flutawave into my wallet this morning and it has not been credited. I have made over 30calls to their customer care number and after you get through the voice prompt directing your calls to their agent you'll hear " all our customer care representative are currently on another call, please call back later. Thank you" and the call drops. You can try that line for 50 times in stretch and you'll get the same response. Coupled with the annoying fact that the call centre number isn't toll free.

It takes humongous effort to make it through the customer call voice prompt, after crossing this hurdle you have to pray you luck out with a good customer care representative. For few times that I have been lucky to have my calls picked, I have spoken to maybe only one customer representative that acted professional. After the representative resolved my issue I tried to make a call back to specifically ask for the representative just to thank her but you can guess that my little gesture of appreciation failed because of their shitty system.

I thought of making the same transaction again through interswitch so that when this pending 3k is refunded I'll have credited to my wallet but there was a delay in sending my OTP so I just felt I may be setting myself up for another disappointment. I just decided to halt.

If anyone where to take up this business up and made serious effort to work on their customer care unit, they'd give Clubkonnect a run and might even phasethem out. While their data service is okay, your only prayer is to hope you never have issues with any transaction that you want fixed pronto. The customer service is hugely shitty. It seems like they are understaffed or something. I won't be surprised if it's one person handling all their social complaints across all social media handles. Even when you successfully place a call through, you can tell how wack most of their representatives are. They just pick the calls, no introduction, the voice always off and no attempt to sooth the customer. Only once did I get a good representative. I have forgotten her name but I'm glad for the one time that lady treated me like a human because I tried using a service.

So please if you know anyother data reselling sites that operate like Clubkonnect please share. Of course with better customer concern. I used one time like that but they too where shitty and expensive which made me stick with Club. Right now, I'm ready to switch. Please help.
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by clubkonnect: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login number and transaction details for us to resolve the issue with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Ruq:
Please are there data reselling sites that operate like Clubkonnect?

I have an issue with payment with them and this isn't the first time. The first payment issue I had with them stretched so long I had to forego the issue. I have had to forego money on Clubkonnect twice but I continued transactions with them mainly because their data sales are cheap and gets credited pronto when there are no network issues.

Unfortunately I'm not patient enough to wait it out this time. I made a transaction of 3k through flutawave into my wallet this morning and it has not been credited. I have made over 30calls to their customer care number and after you get through the voice prompt directing your calls to their agent you'll hear " all our customer care representative are currently on another call, please call back later. Thank you" and the call drops. You can try that line for 50 times in stretch and you'll get the same response. Coupled with the annoying fact that the call centre number isn't toll free.

It takes humongous effort to make it through the customer call voice prompt, after crossing this hurdle you have to pray you luck out with a good customer care representative. For few times that I have been lucky to have my calls picked, I have spoken to maybe only one customer representative that acted professional. After the representative resolved my issue I tried to make a call back to specifically ask for the representative just to thank her but you can guess that my little gesture of appreciation failed because of their shitty system.

I thought of making the same transaction again through interswitch so that when this pending 3k is refunded I'll have credited to my wallet but there was a delay in sending my OTP so I just felt I may be setting myself up for another disappointment. I just decided to halt.

If anyone where to take up this business up and made serious effort to work on their customer care unit, they'd give Clubkonnect a run and might even phasethem out. While their data service is okay, your only prayer is to hope you never have issues with any transaction that you want fixed pronto. The customer service is hugely shitty. It seems like they are understaffed or something. I won't be surprised if it's one person handling all their social complaints across all social media handles. Even when you successfully place a call through, you can tell how wack most of their representatives are. They just pick the calls, no introduction, the voice always off and no attempt to sooth the customer. Only once did I get a good representative. I have forgotten her name but I'm glad for the one time that lady treated me like a human because I tried using a service.

So please if you know anyother data reselling sites that operate like Clubkonnect please share. Of course with better customer concern. I used one time like that but they too where shitty and expensive which made me stick with Club. Right now, I'm ready to switch. Please help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by Ruq: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login number and transaction details for us to resolve the issue with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Ruq sho is my username.
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by clubkonnect: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login number and transaction details for us to resolve the issue with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

Ruq:

Ruq sho is my username.
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by Ruq: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login number and transaction details for us to resolve the issue with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by Rechargeam: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ruq:

Y'all are not a ready competitor. I feel you guys are yet to get enough customers in other to serious. I ordered for data on Airtel. While it already shows success on my account, I am yet to get the said data. I hope y'all sit up. My first transaction experience with you isn't all flawless but it didn't give me the relief I longed for.

I may just start this business myself.

Its really a sad where you have to stick with something shitty just because there's no better alternative.
We are working actively to perfect the system.

Our sincere apologies for the glitches you experienced on vending Airtel data.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you continue doing business with us.
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by Ruq: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2020
clubkonnect:

I have responded to you almost immediately. The least you could do was acknowledge that you saw it. You keep proving everytime that your customer relations skill is sub par. It's over 12 hours now and I still haven't got any sign of progress.

I placed a call through this morning and as usual shitty Customer care representative. I made sure to recall her name this time. "Opeyemi" Told me I shouldn't have paid into the first bank account. She blamed me for paying into an account provided by you guys. This absurdity is beyond me. Now I've been told that my query has been forwarded into the account department to oversee. Same pattern that happened to me the last two times that I had to forego.

I know one customer is nothing to you guys and by Allah I pray never to need your service again. I won't deny that you guys deliver but the way you treat your clients speaks volume. I wish you the best. Please refund my money let me just move on.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by clubkonnect: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Our sincere apology. You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Ruq:

I have responded to you almost immediately. The least you could do was acknowledge that you saw it. You keep proving everytime that your customer relations skill is sub par. It's over 12 hours now and I still haven't got any sign of progress.

I placed a call through this morning and as usual shitty Customer care representative. I made sure to recall her name this time. "Opeyemi" Told me I shouldn't have paid into the first bank account. She blamed me for paying into an account provided by you guys. This absurdity is beyond me. Now I've been told that my query has been forwarded into the account department to oversee. Same pattern that happened to me the last two times that I had to forego.

I know one customer is nothing to you guys and by Allah I pray never to need your service again. I won't deny that you guys deliver but the way you treat your clients speaks volume. I wish you the best. Please refund my money let me just move on.
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by clubkonnect: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Our sincere apology. You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Ruq:

Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by Rechargeam: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ruq:

All right. I'll stick with you guys for now. I hope I won't regret and have to go back to Clubkonect. I already got the airtime. I hope you guys get more customers.
Thank you, we are pleased to hear this.
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by Rechargeam: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ruq:

Why is the advertised price for your MTn SME data not the same when it's time to buy? I'll ask that you be transparent.

Kindly check the homepage, there are two different pricing, there's pricing for resellers and another pricing for end users.

The pricing for resellers is cheaper, to get at those prices you have to upgrade your end-user account to that of a reseller.
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by clubkonnect: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your smart card number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Maryam1234:

Please I subscribe Dstv I was deducted but viewing has not been restored, it's showing on the Dstv website that I haven't paid
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by MinHope7: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Hello Clubkonnect.. I made a deposit of #500 into my account 07068206640 and I'm yet to receive it.
Transaction ID: 100yj35k301
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by pablobellins(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ruq:

My Login number is o.
bro delete this comment asap or u modify, u cnt leave ur logins open in a public forum, and clubkonnect is so unbelievable to ask for it on a public forum
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by Ruq: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2022
pablobellins:
bro delete this comment asap or u modify, u cnt leave ur logins open in a public forum, and clubkonnect is so unbelievable to ask for it on a public forum

Done, thanks but you'll have to modify it in your comment so it erases. Thank you.
Re: Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? by pablobellins(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ruq:

Done, thanks but you'll have to modify it in your comment so it erases. Thank you.

Done

(1) (Reply)

Attention! Brand New Samsung Galaxy S For Sale @ 45k. / Samsung Galaxy Sgs Ii(i9100) Up For Grab / United Kingdom Used Clean And Mint Blackberry’s At Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.