Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football (37293 Views)

Most Expensive African Transfers In History / Jose Mourinho Blasts Man Utd Transfers In Jealous Attack On EPL Rivals / Top 10 Transfers In European Football (season 2017/18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Gadaluck(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Barca won everything with Neymar. So therefore we won cheesy
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by seunny4lif(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Where did you started watching football?
Ronaldo is the only player not to have won the champions league among them
Zidane scored the best goal in the history of champions league in the final against Bayer L and the ball was crossed by R.Carlos
Raul won more than one champions league

PSG paid that amount for Neymar because of this performers against PSG and because they want him to win the champions league for them.
Even PSG chairman said it himself when they signed him.
Neymar or no Neymar PSG will win French ligue 1 same way Juventus will win Italian league without Ronaldo.
Juventus want to win champions league that why they brought C. Ronaldo
Mustiboy:

Would you say Zidane, Ronaldo, R. Carlos, Raul, etc., were flops too for not winning the UCL with Madrid?

Football is not a one-man game. Yes, this is the closest PSG has come in years, but that doesn't mean it's all on Neymar. An outrageous fee was paid for Mbappe too. Although I'm a Cityzen, I really do hope both my club and Paris make it to the final. There and then, I can only wish that the better team wins.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by taf4u4me(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wait oo... Where is the other GOAT

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by hexenbiest: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wow! These are all really huge football transfers, most of which are r true definition of Success, and Grass To Grace Scenarios. It further proves that “If you master the art of delegation, then you have mastered the art of success”.

“Make sure there is someone who can fit into your role in case something happens” I’m glad to see you are also enjoying these #FCMBtop5in5 series. Every SME owner should watch it

https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by sheyitokz(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bahamas95:
Ain't a barca or Liverpool fan but I must say the truth. Coutinho is the architect of his misfortune, he should have remained at Liverpool. Klopp warned him but he didn't listen. He thought he has arrived because he was a hot cake at Liverpool then, Mane and Salah were brought in to fill the void and my African brothers didn't disappoint.

Not all players can hit the ground running when they move to a new club, Suarez left Liverpool and became a better player at Barca. Ronaldo left United and was a bomb at Madrid. Hazard moved to Madrid and even to dribble past one player na wahala.
u cnt blame philippe then most of the rising stars tink when dey get offer at a bigger club dey tink dats the best thing 4 dem and somtimes na money dey make this players do rubbish
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Obas101(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
pickatyou:
Patronize our services

Install a car tracking device today and let your car feel safe
How much.... And are you in abj
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Obas101:

How much.... And are you in abj

We cover Abuja and Lagos Sir
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Maobichek: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
mdchikezie:

DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE'S THE GREATEST PLAYER OF THIS TIME
Greatest please in Champions league or world cup, ? Messi has records and others also have record, Seedorf won Champions league with three different clubs and country ( Ajax/Holland, Madrid/ Spain and AC Milan/Itely). Pele won the world cup 3 times. Messi has ballin d or more than others doesn't mean that he is the greatest, if there is any other notable record from Messi, let me know ok. Google Fife
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Hahjascho(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
patoski39:
e go make sense, over make sense sef dae worry am. Man Utd no get 2nd team, mata, lingard, perreira, Daniel James, fred, chong all join 2geda plus dat overrated grealish no play ball reach coutinho.

modified!!
coutinho go make bruno and rashford(especially) step up,, and go add quality 2 Man Utd bench same tin 4 Sancho,, though people dae say Sancho deal go affect greenwood but Man Utd need competition 2 challenge 4 d league wey dat overrated moyes been say dem go fight 4 next season.
Yeah, too much sense.

Them wan loan Chong and e no be like say that Greenwood go flop soon. He's one of the best teenagers for now.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by chiboy1116: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
fergie001:

Barca killed his career, like they are doing to Griezmann embarassed
how though?
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by ajimotoke(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Messi will be the biggest of all time when moved by next season.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hahjascho:
Yeah, too much sense.

Them wan loan Chong and e no be like say that Greenwood go flop soon. He's one of the best teenagers for now.
yes, I hear about d chong loan deal. as for greenwood, make we dae see sha
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Mustiboy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
seunny4lif:
Where did you started watching football?
Ronaldo is the only player not to have won the champions league among them
Zidane scored the best goal in the history of champions league in the final against Bayer L and the ball was crossed by R.Carlos
Raul won more than one champions league

PSG paid that amount for Neymar because of this performers against PSG and because they want him to win the champions league for them.
Even PSG chairman said it himself when they signed him.
Neymar or no Neymar PSG will win French ligue 1 same way Juventus will win Italian league without Ronaldo.
Juventus want to win champions league that why they brought C. Ronaldo

I'm talking about these players playing collectively. Imagine all of them in one team and no UCL to show for it. The last time Madrid won a UCL was in 2001 before the drought came to an end in 2014. Look at all the players Madrid had had before then with no UCL trophy.

Like I said, injury was what got the better of Neymar. He is fit now, and the PSG side has been performing well so far in this season's UCL.

It can only get better.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Agroblessing: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Where is Messi?
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Hahjascho(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
patoski39:
yes, I hear about d chong loan deal. as for greenwood, make we dae see sha
Yeah.
Them need to up their game, come next season.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by AustineCJ: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
paulolee:
the winners are madrid for getting cr7, psg for getting neyma and mbappe, liverpool for that vvd deal, barca for dt neyma deal..
the losers are barca for getting coutinho, dembele and griezmann, athletico for that crazy bid for lamar and overhyped joa felix, madrid for getting bale and harzard, city for dt stones bid...
Bale scored the winning goal in Copa del rey final, Two UEFA UCL finals ..... plus his match winning goals, he has delivered. hazard just came, so lets not judge him yet.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Izigha(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
mayor10:
Pepe is the greatest scam
Noo what about Andy Carroll.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by paulolee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
AustineCJ:
Bale scored the winning goal in Copa del rey final, Two UEFA UCL finals ..... plus his match winning goals, he has delivered. hazard just came, so lets not judge him yet.
bale that was once world highest transfer is supposed to deliver more than what he did...let me ask, is it not the same bale that injury nearly finished in madrid,?? dis concluded season he spent more time on the bench joking than playing games...
as for harzard u said he jus came and we cnt judge him yet, from what u saw this season from Hazard do u tink nxt season would be different?? dnt u tink he would continue struggling and cnt near that his performance wen he was with Chelsea..
a good transfer do hit the ground running like cr7, mbappe and neyma..
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by seunny4lif(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ok
Now I understand what you mean
Mustiboy:

I'm talking about these players playing collectively. Imagine all of them in one team and no UCL to show for it. The last time Madrid won a UCL was in 2001 before the drought came to an end in 2014. Look at all the players Madrid had had before then with no UCL trophy.

Like I said, injury was what got the better of Neymar. He is fit now, and the PSG side has been performing well so far in this season's UCL.

It can only get better.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Habayomie(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bayern Munich will never pay outrageous for any player,and they keep balling....
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by AustineCJ: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
paulolee:

bale that was once world highest transfer is supposed to deliver more than what he did...let me ask, is it not the same bale that injury nearly finished in madrid,?? dis concluded season he spent more time on the bench joking than playing games...
as for harzard u said he jus came and we cnt judge him yet, from what u saw this season from Hazard do u tink nxt season would be different?? dnt u tink he would continue struggling and cnt near that his performance wen he was with Chelsea..
a good transfer do hit the ground running like cr7, mbappe and neyma..
Bale palying alongside Cr7 n Benzema formed one of the best forwards in football BBC n was consistent for over 5years even with injuries hitting him, he delivered..... about hazard, you r so wrong bro....shows you don't know much abt how football works..... modric was voted la liga worst signing in his first season, today he is a world class.... zidane had a difficult year but ended up as one of the best ..... we all know what hazard can n his full potential, he will come good next season n that is no doubt bro.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by earnit3: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oh
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by paulolee(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
AustineCJ:
Bale palying alongside Cr7 n Benzema formed one of the best forwards in football BBC n was consistent for over 5years even with injuries hitting him, he delivered..... about hazard, you r so wrong bro....shows you don't know much abt how football works..... modric was voted la liga worst signing in his first season, today he is a world class.... zidane had a difficult year but ended up as one of the best ..... we all know what hazard can n his full potential, he will come good next season n that is no doubt bro.
yeah you are almost right abt the bbc but we all kno dt its more about cr7 and also i insist that bale haven't fulfilled even half of the huge moni he was signed with because currently he spend alot of time on the bench even when fit, guy no de talk ball with sentiments abeg..
about harzard, its good u agreed that he flopped and saying he still av time, no probs bt we all kno dt with d harzard we saw this season, he would surely struggle im spain in the coming seasons....time sha tell
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by tunize(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
noakchukibadan:
They arrested him from liverpool ?. He ran to barca, the very next year Liverpool won the champions league, the following year, liverpool woon the premiership. The guy is just somehow
Moral of the story be patient.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by mdchikezie(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Maobichek:
Greatest please in Champions league or world cup, ? Messi has records and others also have record, Seedorf won Champions league with three different clubs and country ( Ajax/Holland, Madrid/ Spain and AC Milan/Itely). Pele won the world cup 3 times. Messi has ballin d or more than others doesn't mean that he is the greatest, if there is any other notable record from Messi, let me know ok. Google Fife

LOL SAME BULLCRAP AS THEY WOULD ALWAYS WRITE, AND THAT'S THE BASIS THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM THE BEST.
THIS ONE WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH 30 DIFF CLUBS,
THE OTHER ONE WON WORLD CUP WITH 50 DIFF COUNTRIES,
AND THE NEXT PLAYED 100 DIFFERENT CLUBS. AND STILL NONE OF THEM WERE ABLE TO DO THE THINGS HE ALWAYS DID, STAY CONSISTENT, BANG GOALS AND ASSISTS ON A DAILY, STAYED INJURY FREE DESPITE HIS SIZE.
AND AMASSED PERSONAL ACCOLADES LIKE CRAZY (6bdors been a total testimony to his magnificience) REMIND ME OF ANY OF THOSE YOU MENTIONED WHO HAD EVEN TWO BDORS, EVEN ALL OF THE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED COMBINED....
MAYBE IT WAS ALL BIASED TOO grin grin grin

TELL ME ANOTHER WHO DOES QUARTER OF THE THINGS HE DO. OR IS IT BY PLAYING 200 CLUBS
OR DON'T YOU KNOW ITS ALSO HISTORY TO ACHIEVE ALL THESE IN A SINGLE CLUB

AND WITH ALL OF UNA YEYE MEANINGLESS BASE OF CRITICISM ABOUT CLUB CHANGE, AND I AM KEEN TO ASK, HAS HE BEEN PLAYING WITH THE SAME GROUP OF PLAYERS/SQUAD EVER SINCE

RONALDINHO ERA,
THIERYHENRY AND ETO ERA,
XAVI AND INIESTA ERA,
IBRAHIMOVICH ERA,
NEYMAR ERA WITH HIM HAS ALL PASSED AND HE'S STILL PHENOMENAL LIKE THE FIRST TIME, ALSO WITH CHANGE OF COACHES FROM...
Frank Rijkaard
Pep Guardiola
Tito Vilanova
Gerardo Martino
Luis Enrique
Ernesto Valverde
and to Quique Setién currently. AND WITH ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED, HE'S STILL INCREDIBLE, EXCEPTIONAL AND PHENOMENAL,
AND THAT'S BASICALLY LIKE CHANGING CLUBS (although not same as clubchange) BECAUSE EVERY COACH WITH HIS OWN TACTIC AND MENTALITY.

SO WHAT DOES MESSI NEED TO PROVE MORE AND WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
TELL ME ANOTHER JOKE BRO,
THE CLUBCHANGE HYMN IS STALE ALREADY.

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by uunwanaobong3: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mancity spend money, mancity spend money and yet they are not among the first 24 most expensive buy.................. And all the clubs who accuse mancity of spending money (even arsenal) have all spend more than mancity and they are competing on who want pay pass
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Chrisbeks: 2:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Joao Felix is more expensive than Ronaldo
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Maobichek: 3:08am On Aug 07, 2020
mdchikezie:

LOL SAME BULLCRAP AS THEY WOULD ALWAYS WRITE, AND THAT'S THE BASIS THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM THE BEST.
THIS ONE WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH 30 DIFF CLUBS,
THE OTHER ONE WON WORLD CUP WITH 50 DIFF COUNTRIES,
AND THE NEXT PLAYED 100 DIFFERENT CLUBS. AND STILL NONE OF THEM WERE ABLE TO DO THE THINGS HE ALWAYS DID, STAY CONSISTENT, BANG GOALS AND ASSISTS ON A DAILY, STAYED INJURY FREE DESPITE HIS SIZE.
AND AMASSED PERSONAL ACCOLADES LIKE CRAZY (6bdors been a total testimony to his magnificience) REMIND ME OF ANY OF THOSE YOU MENTIONED WHO HAD EVEN TWO BDORS, EVEN ALL OF THE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED COMBINED....
MAYBE IT WAS ALL BIASED TOO grin grin grin

TELL ME ANOTHER WHO DOES QUARTER OF THE THINGS HE DO. OR IS IT BY PLAYING 200 CLUBS
OR DON'T YOU KNOW ITS ALSO HISTORY TO ACHIEVE ALL THESE IN A SINGLE CLUB

AND WITH ALL OF UNA YEYE MEANINGLESS BASE OF CRITICISM ABOUT CLUB CHANGE, AND I AM KEEN TO ASK, HAS HE BEEN PLAYING WITH THE SAME GROUP OF PLAYERS/SQUAD EVER SINCE

RONALDINHO ERA,
THIERYHENRY AND ETO ERA,
XAVI AND INIESTA ERA,
IBRAHIMOVICH ERA,
NEYMAR ERA WITH HIM HAS ALL PASSED AND HE'S STILL PHENOMENAL LIKE THE FIRST TIME, ALSO WITH CHANGE OF COACHES FROM...
Frank Rijkaard
Pep Guardiola
Tito Vilanova
Gerardo Martino
Luis Enrique
Ernesto Valverde
and to Quique Setién currently. AND WITH ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED, HE'S STILL INCREDIBLE, EXCEPTIONAL AND PHENOMENAL,
AND THAT'S BASICALLY LIKE CHANGING CLUBS (although not same as clubchange) BECAUSE EVERY COACH WITH HIS OWN TACTIC AND MENTALITY.

SO WHAT DOES MESSI NEED TO PROVE MORE AND WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
TELL ME ANOTHER JOKE BRO,
THE CLUBCHANGE HYMN IS STALE ALREADY.
. Who is the greatest player of all times?

Legendary Argentine Diego Maradona has beaten Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi to be named the best footballer of all time. The 59-year-old World Cup winner is frequently mentioned in the longstanding debate over 'football's GOAT' alongside fellow legend Pele, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

This is what I found in Google search, you are free to Google " the best or greatest footballer of all times." You have tried to downplay my reasons for saying that Messi is not the greatest in the leather-round-object game and the reasons you gave is not my own basis for assessing who is the greatest. At this juncture, I encourage you to use Google and be clarified. Note, I didn't deny that Messi is not great ok but you are not in the position to call him the greatest since you are not FIFA via Google, thank you.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by RTSC: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2020
That is why all these obsession with Spain is crazy.

Coutinho was in a good place and his village people sent him backwards to Spain.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Wentworthorg: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Staggering fees
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Donniest22(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
GeneralPula:
Ororo spotted twice..
So do lukaku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich / Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.