Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? (311 Views)

My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg / Please Review This Blog / Webmasters!! Can You Please Review This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Donharry416: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
I just launched my news website www.thelatestgists.com.ng and I want to know if it's possible for me to apply for Adsense.. If not? Please recommend what I should do
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have to commend you for the choice of theme and plugins but there was no news about the revolution now protest, how would I know you support a better Nigeria.
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by udwise123: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
The site go well but bbnaija news too plenty .e no make sense. cool
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Ugaboy: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
You will love that is below my signature it will u visualize a good and outstand web development...
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Donharry416: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
I have to commend you for the choice of theme and plugins but there was no news about the revolution now protest, how would I know you support a better Nigeria.

Thanks brother. Any advice for me?
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Donharry416: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
udwise123:
The site go well but bbnaija news too plenty .e no make sense. cool
Any advice for me?
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by sulaimon22: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Donharry416:
I just launched my news website www.thelatestgists.com.ng and I want to know if it's possible for me to apply for Adsense.. If not? Please recommend what I should do

Google AdSense approval is by mercy of God this days. just go and try ur luck. the site is okay
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by udwise123: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Donharry416:

Any advice for me?
sulaimon22:

Google AdSense approval is by mercy of God this days. just go and try ur luck. the site is okay
Nice job ,but it will be difficult to get approval
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Useless site with stupid ads...
I couldn't even go back on Nairaland
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Donharry416: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2020
udwise123:
Bro please why?
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Donharry416: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Useless site with stupid ads...
I couldn't even go back on Nairaland

What do you suggest I do sir?
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Sheriman(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2020
udwise123:
I just visit your blog I can see you have Pop under ads and native ads.. Remove those ads or else Google would'nt Even look at your blog for once.. Google hate redirecting Site.. Your Blog has committed a violation Policy. Remove those Pop under on your blog
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by udwise123: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Donharry416:

Bro please why?
I just visit your blog I can see you have Pop under ads and native ads.. Remove those ads or else Google would'nt Even look at your blog for once.. Google hate redirecting Site.. Your Blog has committed a violation Policy. Remove those Pop under on your blog
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Donharry416: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2020
udwise123:

Thanks very much for your suggestion. Do I remove only the pop under ad or both the native and popunder?
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by udwise123: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Donharry416:

Thanks very much for your suggestion. Do I remove only the pop under ad or both the native and popunder?
both atleast for now.still u get approved
Re: Please Can Anyone Review This Website And Tell Me What He/she Thinks? by Sheriman(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Remove everything my Friend
Donharry416:

(1) (Reply)

Challenges - @webhosting / Guest Posting Service / Can I Apply For Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.