Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria (908 Views)

Importation Of Accidented Vehicle From Usa To Lagos Covid-9 Period / Shop Any Where In The Uk & Usa To Nigeria Registration Is Free / Pay Less When Your Ship From The UK & USA To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by ayoo1749(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Register today on iShop https://ishopww.com/Home/SignUp to get your own UK & USA personalized address to Shop Online from UK or USA & ship to Nigeria with iShop Worldwide Nigeria

We also offer a personal 'Assisted Purchasing Service'. We can help you locate products, call suppliers and even make the purchase on your behalf, ensuring you get exactly what you want.

Registration is FREE

Some of the best online retailers and shopping can be found in the UK, USA and South Africa. However, most of these retailers will not ship orders overseas. When they do, it can prove to be very expensive, takes too long, or they leave it to you to arrange your own customs clearances when your goods arrive in your Country, which can be tedious and costly. iShop helps reduce the cost of shipping and takes care of Customs clearances and the hassle that goes with it, leaving you to enjoy Shopping Online! Give access to specific items, or parts that are not easily available locally. Keep you up to date with the status of your parcel from receipt at our origin warehouse/s to delivery or handout to you. Ensure your items arrive in good condition, we check your goods and pack them into stronger and safer outer packaging, before dispatch. We will notify you of any current damages allowing you the opportunity to return damaged or incorrect goods. Produce export and import paperwork, eliminating delays due to incorrect documentation. Clear shipments through local customs, saving you time and money.

Offer a personal 'Assisted Purchasing Service'. We can help you locate products, call suppliers and even make the purchase on your behalf, ensuring you get exactly what you want.

www.ishop-worldwide.com

Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by maestrorankin: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Do not do business with them. I repeat do not or you'll have yourself to blame. I have a shipment with them and it's been over a month now without sight of my good. Each time I reach them, it's one story or the other. At first they claim it will arrive in 8 days. 40 days counting and yet to have my goods.. I'm looking at them because by the time I pounce on them or reason their Mata.. Them go know the kind person wey dem dey deal with.. They will also not tell you about customs clearance fee until its time to have your order reshipped here from the address they gave you.. These are dubious people.. Stupid set of people. I go soon get una time. Gbogbo yin Nima fi olopa ko.. Awon weere.

4 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by ayoo1749(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2020
This is our company address 19/21 Balogun Street Off Akinremi Street, Anifowose Ikeja, 100211, Lagos, and why would you be looking for us when we have an address? Don't you know what is happening allnover the world with COVID19? No need for this, I believe our customer care had already informed you about your goods. Please come to the office, for the main time I will pass your complaint on to my superiors. I apologise for the inconvenience.

maestrorankin:
Do not do business with them. I repeat do not or you'll have yourself to blame. I have a shipment with them and it's been over a month now without sight of my good. Each time I reach them, it's one story or the other. At first they claim it will arrive in 8 days. 40 days counting and yet to have my goods.. I'm looking at them because by the time I pounce on them or reason their Mata.. Them go know the kind person wey dem dey deal with.. They will also not tell you about customs clearance fee until its time to have your order reshipped here from the address they gave you.. These are dubious people.. Stupid set of people. I go soon get una time. Gbogbo yin Nima fi olopa ko.. Awon weere.
Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by maestrorankin: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Where did I mention I was looking for you.. If you like, open, close or run away.. When my craze start.. Ooku Eni tofe so weere mole... You expect me to keep believing bullshit and lies your customer service dish out each time I ask for updates about my goods right? I stopped believing anything you say, I'm only exercising much more patience before I act. This is the worst company anyone should think about dealing with.. If you see them run. They'll frustrate your life and tax you to the moon with bills. Crazy people.
Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by Lisaint(m): 4:52am On Aug 14, 2020
Noted

NLanders

Pls beware of these companies
Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by BREYZ: 6:11am On Aug 20, 2020
I
maestrorankin:

Must you show yourself? There are more matured ways of handling things than this. Stop spoiling their business and if you have issues with them stay calm and sort things out. This is so out of it and to know that you are a Yoruba man is really worrisome.

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by ayoo1749(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Thank you whoever you are. Let him come to the office, I'm just the digital marketer and our customer care had already informed me in detail about his problem but i don't want to say it here because i don't think it's right for me to do so. Please come to the office.

BREYZ:
I

Must you show yourself? There are more matured ways of handling things than this. Stop spoiling their business and if you have issues with them stay calm and sort things out. This is so out of it and to know that you are a Yoruba man is really worrisome.

Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by maestrorankin: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Imagine the arrant nonsense you just spilled from your mouth thinking you made sense. I won't be surprised your moniker is an individual moniker of one of the handlers of their several monikers used in posting adverts on here. You really have no shame cos you don't know what pain they are making me go through delaying my goods for 2 months now with several excuses. Tell me a better way of handling this Mr matured.. Do you know how many times I have put a call through to this people for my goods. Because of my distance and busy schedule I have not been able to go to their office yet they lie and keep giving excuses. If my coming out to speak up and make sure other people do not experience or go through this same thing, you consider that as been immature, then I'm sure you're the immature one here who will rather allow his fellow man die because a business had to be saved. And for the marketer saying I'm having a problem you can't say on here which is contrary to I was told by their customer service shows the level of their deceit, less cooperation and insincerity. You people will really just make me loose my coo, The way, approach and manner I choose to address this is left to me and I'm very sure it wouldn't auger well for you.
BREYZ:
I

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by BREYZ: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
maestrorankin:
Imagine the arrant nonsense you just spilled from your mouth thinking you made sense. I won't be surprised your moniker is an individual moniker of one of the handlers of their several monikers used in posting adverts on here. You really have no shame cos you don't know what pain they are making me go through delaying my goods for 2 months now with several excuses. Tell me a better way of handling this Mr matured.. Do you know how many times I have put a call through to this people for my goods. Because of my distance and busy schedule I have not been able to go to their office yet they lie and keep giving excuses. If my coming out to speak up and make sure other people do not experience or go through this same thing, you consider that as been immature, then I'm sure you're the immature one here who will rather allow his fellow man die because a business had to be saved. And for the marketer saying I'm having a problem you can't say on here which is contrary to I was told by their customer service shows the level of their deceit, less cooperation and insincerity. You people will really just make me loose my coo, The way, approach and manner I choose to address this is left to me and I'm very sure it wouldn't auger well for you.

Over grown baby that cannot reason rather behaving like a woman online. Stop spoiling people's business , olodo
Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by maestrorankin: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Happy with your comment. It just seconded the fact, you're one and the same person and work for the same company under the guise of using a different monicker to comment.Imagine telling someone whose money is involved to go sit down. What an illiterate you are!!! Have no time to trade words with you, my concern is safeguarding other people from going through the same thing with your so called company pending the time I get my goods and thereafter. For saying I shouldn't complain online which is the biggest marketplace right now for people to find out about this company just the same way I did,then you're mistaken and I pray that may everything you have worked for in your entire life dissappear in your eyes like BREYZ **BREEZE just as your monicker says. Idiot.
BREYZ:

Over grown baby that cannot reason rather behaving like a woman online. Stop spoiling people's business , olodo
Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by BREYZ: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
maestrorankin:
Happy with your comment. It just seconded the fact, you're one and the same person and work for the same company under the guise of using a different monicker to comment.Imagine telling someone whose money is involved to go sit down. What an illiterate you are!!! Have no time to trade words with you, my concern is safeguarding other people from going through the same thing with your so called company pending the time I get my goods and thereafter. For saying I shouldn't complain online which is the biggest marketplace right now for people to find out about this company just the same way I did,then you're mistaken and I pray that may everything you have worked for in your entire life dissappear in your eyes like BREYZ **BREEZE just as your monicker says. Idiot.

slowpoke.
Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by kcute(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oga get sense, if na u, u for dey talk like this?. After 2 months. The guy has kept his cool enough.

BREYZ:

Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by maestrorankin: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Thanks for understanding. I also just found out ishop worldwide Nigeria and skynet worldwide Nigeria are the same company. I ran a search on Google about skynet and I'm disappointed with the reviews and bad experiences people have had with them. Disappointed in myself I didn't make enough research before dealing with them but hope what I have done here will help a lot of other people make informed decisions. It's terrible and companies like this should honestly be out of business. The have caused people more pain than good
kcute:
Oga get sense, if na u, u for dey talk like this?. After 2 months. The guy has kept his cool enough.

Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by BREYZ: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
kcute:

Oga wey get sense, there are more diplomatic methods to handle things like this. What will it profit you to run down another mans business? This is a period business all over the world are suffering especially importation businesses, he should be patient and ensure that everything goes down well and not coming online to rant like an idiot. I just don't know why some of you so called intelligent people are not considerate at all, the idiot you are supporting hasn't gone to their office yet but is online tarnishing the company's image yet u can't think before typing with your free data.
Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by maestrorankin: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Not surprised you work for the company hence you feel pained I'm speaking out on what hurts me and your incompetence. Maybe you should help me to to the company office hungry fool. Since you're more intelligent than I am, it's a shame you can't even read through and understand I pointed out the fact I can't make it there yet and they have now refused to stop answering my calls.. Oh sorry the company you work for. You should ask yourself who tarnishes the image of a company who treats her customers well. If a company has done well they deserve an appraisal and if they have not done well, they deserve the opposite. Why am I even replying you, you're just a crazy wretched fellow who doesn't deserve my response cos you're out to defend your incompetence. Have you even bothered to ask yourself if your company has been considerate to the plight of its customers? You're a disgrace
BREYZ:

Oga wey get sense, there are more diplomatic methods to handle things like this. What will it profit you to run down another mans business? This is a period business all over the world are suffering especially importation businesses, he should be patient and ensure that everything goes down well and not coming online to rant like an idiot. I just don't know why some of you so called intelligent people are not considerate at all, the idiot you are supporting hasn't gone to their office yet but is online tarnishing the company's image yet u can't think before typing with your free data.
Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by BREYZ: 3:10am On Aug 22, 2020
maestrorankin:
Not surprised you work for the company hence you feel pained I'm speaking out on what hurts me and your incompetence. Maybe you should help me to to the company office hungry fool. Since you're more intelligent than I am, it's a shame you can't even read through and understand I pointed out the fact I can't make it there yet and they have now refused to stop answering my calls.. Oh sorry the company you work for. You should ask yourself who tarnishes the image of a company who treats her customers well. If a company has done well they deserve an appraisal and if they have not done well, they deserve the opposite. Why am I even replying you, you're just a crazy wretched fellow who doesn't deserve my response cos you're out to defend your incompetence. Have you even bothered to ask yourself if your company has been considerate to the plight of its customers? You're a disgrace

You are a disgrace to your generation, the parents that vomited you and the innocent woman you will marry. Spits on you.

Olodo that keeps mentioning your company, I am trying to make you see why you should stop acting like a simp, man up and visit their company but instead you are hiding behind Nairaland to tarnish their company's image, what stops you from visiting their office to Lodge your complaint and display your rascality as you want , instead of coming online lamenting like a woman. The guy dropped their companys address yet you don't want to copy it and then visit, you are still on Nairaland crying like a goat that missed its way grin grin cheesy cheesy sense dey far from you and your generation abeg. They are here supporting a fat fool like you.
Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by maestrorankin: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2020
If you can't read and understand where I mentioned my current difficulties getting there due to my current schedule and them refusing to pick my calls,you need to return to the 4walls of a classroom. Who employs an individual like you who doesn't understand what damage control is? Goes to affirm your incompetence and someone like you do not deserve a job. If I check now, you're one wretched, poverty stricken akushe who still needs to fix his life. Why not channel the same energy you've used in insulting me for choosing to express my grievances in this manner towards fixing your life. You mean the same guy which is you dropped their company address. What a joke. Mr man I have no business with you, do a thorough soul searching, you'll realize you need to fix your life. What you have come on here to do is to show your level of ignorance, people are no fools and can see clearly. It's evident you work with them. If this is your customer service relation then I wish you the best going ahead. I'm not surprised you're pained, your source of livelihood depends on the company but have you asked yourself the damage you have done to a lot of people? Under the guise of ishop worldwide Nigeria and skynet worldwide WorldwideNigeria.imagine asking me to visit the office to display rascality instead of commenting online. Interesting!!! I'm no tout. Fix your life and help the company do better
BREYZ:

You are a disgrace to your generation, the parents that vomited you and the innocent woman you will marry. Spits on you.

Olodo that keeps mentioning your company, I am trying to make you see why you should stop acting like a simp, man up and visit their company but instead you are hiding behind Nairaland to tarnish their company's image, what stops you from visiting their office to Lodge your complaint and display your rascality as you want , instead of coming online lamenting like a woman. The guy dropped their companys address yet you don't want to copy it and then visit, you are still on Nairaland crying like a goat that missed its way grin grin cheesy cheesy sense dey far from you and your generation abeg. They are here supporting a fat fool like you.

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria by BREYZ: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2020
maestrorankin:
If you can't read and understand where I mentioned my current difficulties getting there due to my current schedule and them refusing to pick my calls,you need to return to the 4walls of a classroom. Who employs an individual like you who doesn't understand what damage control is? Goes to affirm your incompetence and someone like you do not deserve a job. If I check now, you're one wretched, poverty stricken akushe who still needs to fix his life. Why not channel the same energy you've used in insulting me for choosing to express my grievances in this manner towards fixing your life. You mean the same guy which is you dropped their company address. What a joke. Mr man I have no business with you, do a thorough soul searching, you'll realize you need to fix your life. What you have come on here to do is to show your level of ignorance, people are no fools and can see clearly. It's evident you work with them. If this is your customer service relation then I wish you the best going ahead. I'm not surprised you're pained, your source of livelihood depends on the company but have you asked yourself the damage you have done to a lot of people? Under the guise of ishop worldwide Nigeria and skynet worldwide WorldwideNigeria.imagine asking me to visit the office to display rascality instead of commenting online. Interesting!!! I'm no tout. Fix your life and help the company do better

Lolzz. I can see you are a very rich man living large, Mr. Bill gate grin grin cheesy cheesy who is still importing from overseas to make ends meet cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Let me advise you, if you want to mention wealth dont bring me in because that's the worst mistake you'll ever make. If you need a refund go to their office and stop crying online. Mr Bill gates that's busy running people's business down just because of an ordinary order from Overseas, if you had all the money you want you won't be here lamenting like an old layer grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy at least I am comfortable and can't pay my bills not only that i am matured enough to know there are best ways to handle issues like this than crying online.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The Master Card -EDC Transformimg Nigerian Youths Program / 2021 BATCH A NYSC Registration Begin March 3: Important Updates On Nyscblitz / Fully-funded Australia Government Scholarship For Masters & Phd. Don't Miss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.