Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) (22407 Views)

Benefit Boys: Viral Video Of Secondary Schl Students With Exotic Cars And Phones / Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by spunky425(m): 4:53am On Aug 07, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12078512_img15967717723431596771788943_jpeg4d9a544b4fe26911a2f4d646a405d18f

You probably have been seeing “Benefit Boys” around and been wondering what it means especially as it has become viral.

Recently, a lot of people (teenagers especially) have been posting “Benefit Boys” alongside exotic cars, phones and other luxurious items, easy on the eyes but heavy in the pockets.

It has however gone more viral after a video of secondary school boys lifting their teacher with a car before chasing him out made waves on social media.

According to a source, Benefits refers to the money being paid to the unemployed people in the United States while some report it also refers to the relief fund for the citizens for Covid-19.

So, the “Benefit Boys” are reportedly the young boys getting or siphoning the funds from the US which reportedly involves “big fund” in a supposedly easy way, hence the immediate affluence.

However, this goes without saying that the report might be wrong as it’s based on mostly hearsays and speculations.

Continue reading
https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/08/benefit-boys-the-meaning-and-latest-trending-memes/

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Kingpee2(m): 5:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Like I always say corruption and fraud will always multiply on a daily basis in Nigeria ,don’t bother asking me why ...The leaders are actually leading by example ,wetin come remain ....

14 Likes

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by DRPAIT123(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2020
We like making stupid people popular in this country

24 Likes

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by haiti007(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2020
I saw this on twitter last night, I couldn't believe my eye, I was actually thinking that it is a movie trailer
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by chii8(f): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2020
I just pity teachers when school resumes....
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by padi94(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by SaintOpzy(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2020
Madt ooo

High school grin

1 Like

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by WandaNara: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2020
When money miss road
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by NettyNelly(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Have been seeing their videos lately.

I offer professional branding for your Business. Check my portfolio on my signature
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by freshkpomo(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2020
haiti007:
I saw this on twitter last night, I couldn't believe my eye, I was actually thinking that it is a movie trailer
Verdict: Me too o, thought it's one of those comedy skit. I nor dey too pity oyibo again sha, cos if na them get same opportunity them for do worse.. Them show our forefathers pepper nor be small.. Same way Nigerian leaders children go still suffer.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by utenwuson: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2020
The reason we are not stoning our government is because we are too savage and create fun with anything possible...... Weed..... High school

2 Likes

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2020
This thing is boring as feck

2 Likes

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by davillian(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Benefit boys are internet fraudster who cashed out big time this covid season...

1 Like

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Londonland: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2020
freshkpomo:

Verdict: Me too o, thought it's one of those comedy skit. I nor dey too pity oyibo again sha, cos if na them get same opportunity them for do worse.. Them show our forefathers pepper nor be small.. Same way Nigerian leaders children go still suffer.

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
na comedy skit,

7 Likes

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Dalexicographer(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2020
I smh for this country..

1 Like

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Vyzz: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2020
This is what our citizens prefer to waste their time on.....

If we put this energy in other productive things naija for Don better
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2020
freshkpomo:

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
who do you this boy;why you mumu like this,?

1 Like

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Benefit boys tell Seun yesterday say hin wan buy Nairaland but seun no wan sell am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Akinbahm(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2020
DRPAIT123:

And we dey condemn Yahoo nd yet nah we dey make them Popular and/or hyping them hypocrisy of the highest order...

One woman dey she dey always frown against Yahoo boys and yet she said she like Yahoo boys patronizing her because they no too dey price goods biko who we dey deceive?

13 Likes

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by freshkpomo(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
who do you this boy;why you mumu like this,?

I will appreciate if you can prove your point without insult please, thanks..
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
See teacher life

Let me see any students in school at resumption forming "benefit" their bumbum will tell them.

Chai! I'm just imagining those ones that were already big what they'll look like now shocked shocked cos I see many of them these days and their rapid growth made me confuse what class they were before the lockdown.

I was confused the last time i saw my niece who was preparing for common Entrance before the lockdown thinking she's in secondary level already. Mehnnn she don turn small sisi o hahahahahahaaaa.. I didn't know when I started preaching sermon.
"If any uncle calls you, don't answer. You hear me?" She said yes smiling. Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by RealEzee(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin da high school own off me guunlmao

1 Like

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
haiti007:
Lol...lot of things going in nIgeriA be like a badly scripted movie wey no get end!
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by potbelly(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Social media will be the undoing of so many criminals...
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by poiunt: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
It is a comedy skit
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by offset67(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE POPULAR!!!
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by philiancoop(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
tell me exactly if na real people these boys be. or na type of boys
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by VoidLoop: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin Benefit boys... Nothing we no go c
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
DRPAIT123:
true, like bbn winners..
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by InYourHead: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
So this is trending?
Why

(1) (2) (Reply)

P-square Saga: Fact, Fiction Or Mere Stunt? / Uche Jombo Bares Face In New Photo / Destiny Etiko Glows After Flawless Face-Lift For Movie Shoot(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.