Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco (76653 Views)

The Best Lounge And Nightclub In Port Harcourt. / Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by CaptainFM1: 1:02am On Aug 08, 2020
Desert crosser. Weldone
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by laykman(m): 1:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Are you a business that *need a website/blog�*? Do you think you're *missing on money made from internet by building websites* for others�? Worry no more, as *SugarvibesTV is offering a 2-weeks interactive session on web-design, blog set-up, organic keyword traffic (SEO) optimization, and how to monetize a website all for 5k only! �* Click the link below to chat with sugar, and you could be well on your way to owning/building that website. **50% discount to first 20 people�!*
https:///2348148489601?text=Hi%20*I*%20want%20to%20join%20sugarvibesTV%20web-design%20class%F0%9F%93%BA.%20My%20name%20is[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Ndipe(m): 2:40am On Aug 08, 2020
Read this before jumping to hasty conclusion.

THIS IS THE ONLY BLACK WOMAN-OWNED HOTEL IN MARRAKECH, MOROCCO
by Kandia JohnsonMarch 13, 2018

"Meryanne Loum-Martin is a Parisian lawyer turned entrepreneur and founder of Jnane Tamsna, a boutique hotel located in Marrakech, Morocco. Beyond the fact that she has the only black woman-owned hotel in the area, she and her husband purchased land in 2000 and in less than one year, they built the hotel from the ground up. “At that time, I was a black woman in a country with a low percentage of black people,” says Loum-Martin. “I didn’t speak the language and the field of construction was very much a world of men who are known to ignore women. And you know what? We designed everything ourselves. My husband was responsible for the gardens and I was responsible for the architecture, interiors, and floor plans. Eighteen years later, her confidence, courage, and fierce determination have paid off—from five-star reviews and features in coffee table books and magazines like Elle, Vogue, and Town & Country, to venue host of stylish events such as “The IMARA Retreats: the Colored Girl” (a black female empowerment retreat that hosted powerhouses like Bozoma Saint John). Loum-Martin, who is half West Indian and half Senegalese, has no plans of slowing down

We asked Loum-Martin to share her insights and tips on providing exceptional customer service experience. . ."

https://www.blackenterprise.com/former-lawyer-turned-hotel-owner-talks-power-of-providing-five-star-service/
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 08, 2020
GindoX:
Why of people get money, they starts showing it unnecessary. Na another man land u dey ooo.. shaa stay happy and se jeje. MONEY dey always push person, it's only the wise control it diligently.
Exactly na another man land him dey, make him dey enjoy him money small small because envy dey always come.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by favorfavor: 2:51am On Aug 08, 2020
donstan18:
Young IGBO MAN becomes the first to own a lounge/Resturant in Morocco.

His name is Ubani Chinagorom

IGBO AMAKA

OYA LOUD IT
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Golddiegrey(m): 2:54am On Aug 08, 2020
What an achievement,awon oponu
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by cooltola(m): 3:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Mokason28:
The brown rooof republic will not like this news
All I have to say is
IGBO
AMAKA
grin
We are still developing the world grin

Say who, stop generalizing.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by stonemasonn: 3:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Mokason28:
All I have to say is
IGBO
AMAKA
grin
Positive development.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 08, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Wow that's nice

Morocco is another country in Africa but not African

I'm a professional business consultant and our service is exceptional. Check my signature for your proper consultancy.

Africa is African. Do you mean black?
Arab is not to be mistaken for European. Arabs have their roots and ancestry in Africa. Mesopotamia, Cush, etc, were the origins of the Israelite nation, as the bible records. These were in Ethiopia, Libya etc. Eden is watered by four rivers, among them Euphrates and Tigris, African rivers.
Civilization itself is a product of Africa. But we were indoctrinated into believing Africa is dark, backward, and inferior. Morocco is Africa, Madagascar is Africa, and some of us have dark skin, some have light skin.

Tell the killers invited to slaughter Nigerians that they are killing themselves. Killing their brothers. Killing their sisters.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by favour32(m): 4:28am On Aug 08, 2020
blackboy:
What is his source of income before this? Who im papa be? Which bank give him loan or who be im sponsor.
Anyhow weldone . Keep it legit and stay out of trouble.
Nigeria nor dey get answer for where ya money start.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by MemoriesAndMe: 6:05am On Aug 08, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Why always Igbos.

Igbo Amaka
Because some other tribes are busy with cows at the moment. They will join after they're done.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Chiboto414: 6:28am On Aug 08, 2020
Goodluck bro!
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Retrography(m): 6:39am On Aug 08, 2020
donstan18:

IGBO AMAKA

May it not end like "Invictus"
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Retrography(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2020
Mokason28:
All I have to say is
IGBO
AMAKA
grin

May it not end like Invictus.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by InvertedHammer: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2020
laiperi:

Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Amaka

*"Who's running the �World?"*

�... *Trump, Putin and Xi* were arguing on ... *"Who’s in charge of the world?"*... *"US, Russia or China?"*

Without arriving at any conclusion, they turned to *"Modi"* and asked him... *"Who’s in charge of the world ?"*

*"Modi"* replied...

... *“All I know is”*:- ....
1. *"Google"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
2. *"Microsoft"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
3. *"Citigroup"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
4. *"SoftBank Vision Fund"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
5. *"Adobe"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
6. *"NetApp"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
7. *"PepsiCo"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
8. *"Nokia"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
9. *"MasterCard"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
10. *"DBS"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
11. *"Cognizant"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
12. *"Novartis"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
13. *"Conduent"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
14. *"Diageo"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
15. *"SanDisk"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
16. *"Motorola"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
17. *"Harman"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
18. *"Micron"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
19. *"Palo Alto Networks"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
20. *"Reckitt Benckiser"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
21. Now *"IBM CEO"* is also an... *"Indian"* origin guy.
22. *"Britain’s Chancellor"* is an... *"Indian"*.
23. *"Britain’s Home Secretary"* is an... *"Indian"*.
24. *"Ireland’s Prime minister"* is an *"Indian"*.
25. The *"W H O chairman Dr . Harshvardhan"* is also an... *"Indian"*.

So.... *"who's running the �World?"*...���....Very interestingly... *"an Indian"*

*"Be PROUD to be an ...��Indian��"*�

Nigerians Amaka
/
Then you remember that a CEO is an employee.

Tell us who are the major shareholders in the companies. Now those are who run the world.

/
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by FashionCookie(f): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Is that not MC Oluomo in one of the pics? By the way, Alex stop disturbing us with anyhow news...Na your mate be this o. Where your own? Hype man...I no know if the thing no dey do you one kind for body.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by imolile: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2020
First news is No news at all, wait for the final news, You will find out the source of income in the next episode, does anyone remember one Obinwanne Okeke popularly referred to as ‘Invictus Obi’ ?
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by petertamtam6(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2020
Congrats. HBD
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by WeRblessed(f): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2020
Guestlander:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nodU6jz4dhY

Some don't brag about it at all. They just do it.

I have dropped my opinion. I am also proud and bragging about ndi Igbo. Thank you!
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Caseless: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2020
donstan18:

IGBO AMAKA
they're only Nigerians when they're arrested for crimes.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Kissiemu(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Bro I like your courage. Try n make everything legit. Put money into more businesses n legalize everything. Get partners n more people involved. Don't show off your wealth on social media. In 20 years time you retire n live the rest of your life peacefully.

Learn from Invictus n Hushpuppi. Leave the illegitimate for the small boys when you have made money.

Jisie ike
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by lascos912(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2020
how can you use that such of topic is Morocco a European or American country
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by tolguy(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2020
donstan18:

IGBO AMAKA
my brother met an igbo man in saudi arabia he owns very big restaurant there
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by tolguy(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2020
Mokason28:
All I have to say is
IGBO
AMAKA
grin
my brother met an igbo guy with a very big restaurant in saudi arabia

1 Like

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Desiderius(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Hushpuppi is an idiot.....don't ask me why
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by opey112(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Legit business pays... Not some puppy that has been hushed
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by opey112(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Desiderius:
Hushpuppi is an idiot.....don't ask me why
Maka why?
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Cosbyrich: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2020
Autogduru411:
There's no country you'll travel to and don't find an IGBO man there doing business.

IGBO Amaka.
grin

You like to wag your mouth too much on delusions.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Harbey92(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2020
I dey tell you my brother grin grin grin
shevchenko:
People who flaunt their wealtth always get it through illégal means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.