Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli (32398 Views)

Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello / Ancelotti Wants Osimhen At Real Madrid / Barcelona Want To Sign Samuel Chukwueze To Replace Coutinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by robosky02(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Napoli are keeping an eye on Villarreal winger, Samuel Chukwueze, as an alternative to Sassuolo’s Jeremie Boga, according to Sporting Life.

The Partenopei are still in the market ahead of the 2020/2021 season, having signed Chukwueze’s Super Eagles’ team-mate, Victor Osimhen for €70m from Lille.

The Serie A club are in the market for a replacement for Jose Callejon, whose contract will expire at the end of August.

Their first choice is Boga, but they will move for Chukwueze if they are unable to buy from their rivals.

“Napoli have not hidden their desire to sign Boga, who is being coveted by several Serie A teams.

“Atalanta has overtaken Napoli in the race to sign Boga, valued at €30m, but the Partenopei believe they can get Chukwueze for €25m if they don’t get Boga,” the report read in part.

Chukwueze, 21, netted four goals and provided six assists in 41 appearances for the Yellow Submarines in the last LaLiga campaign.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/07/chukwueze-to-join-osimhen-at-napoli/

2 Likes

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by robosky02(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2020
It will be great to see this guys here

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by paulolee(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2020
it would be a nice pairing and Villarreal would b always ready to sell as long as the price is right and i wish he would get game time..
but i dont think the deal would pull through because villareal won't do business with €25m for chukwueze after realizing they got osimhen for €70m+..
Villarreal may want to cash out on chukwueze or would even prefare to keep him till next season when his value increase because i think that money is too small for a young vibrant chukwueze..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by robosky02(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:
it would be a nice pairing and Villarreal would b always ready to sell as long as the price is right and i wish he would get game time..

That's where they will see

Made in Nigeria football

Ask Ajax. .....KANU and Finidi

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please as a novice in football that I am, I think that buying him this €25m is the money that his new club will pay to his formal, then who will now decide his monthly or weekly salary?

3 Likes

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by kolafolabi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chukwueze, 21, netted four goals and provided six assists in 41 appearances for the Yellow Submarines in the last LaLiga campaign

He still needs to improve

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Nice123(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Time to port to Napoli fc
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Tobimercy(f): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
What happened in Kogi governorship election is going to be a child's play to what is going to happen in Edo election. I just pity for those that will loss their lives on that day. Because Obaseki and his deputy already knows the modules operandi of APC when it comes to disruption and rigging of elections.

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by hairdeals247(f): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
OK. Goodluck to him
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by SukaBlyat: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
cheesy
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by olumzzz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ghgh
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Ayemileto(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin

Wow. That will be beautiful!!!
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by salbis(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Humanoid01(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chukwueze is the left footed version of Vinicius Junior of Real Madrid -- Quick, smart but not really tricky.

7 Likes

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Gabe427: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
it would be nice to watch Two Nigerians play good football I hardly see such except during National competition

Good luck to both of them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Advocate500: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
If osimeni can cost that much , chukwueze should cost much more., my opinion any way.

6 Likes

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by FlackoJodye: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wy gattuso come De like naija boys.fit b say Edo gehs don dey........

28 Likes

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Samakus(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chukwueze's output doesn't commensurate with his enormous talent. Dude is too talented to be scoring a paltry 4 goals in a full season

Improvement is needed especially with his end product

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Tedsart(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
you had better don't hype them very soon they will be feeling big and drop the national team.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
All the best
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by dennisworld1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
kolafolabi:
Chukwueze, 21, netted four goals and provided six assists in 41 appearances for the Yellow Submarines in the last LaLiga campaign

He still needs to improve
he is not an attacker but leftback

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by dennisworld1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Samakus:
Chukwueze's output doesn't commensurate with his enormous talent. Dude is too talented to be scoring a paltry 4 goals in a full season

Improvement is needed especially with his end product
leftback

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Wentworthorg: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fantastic
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by hidhrhis(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
dennisworld1:
leftback
shebi chukwueze na winger ni
i dont understand

13 Likes

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by adekS1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
holyidol:
Please as a novice in football that I am, I think that buying him this €25m is the money that his new club will pay to his formal, then who will now decide his monthly or weekly salary?
yes...they his to be club will negotiate personal terms as regards his wages with chukwueze through his agent

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by RTSC: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
dennisworld1:
leftback
How is he a left back.?
Are you high?

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record / Deborah Pam And Iliya Pam Win Ibadan City Marathon 2018 (Pictures) / Ighalo Joins Yekini, Uche In Ranks Of Nigeria's Hat Trick Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.