Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Sell Your Product/service Like Craze In 7 Simple Steps On Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Your Product/service Like Craze In 7 Simple Steps On Whatsapp (263 Views)

N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / How To Start A Streaming Service Like Netflix As A Successful Founder Does / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Product/service Like Craze In 7 Simple Steps On Whatsapp by Kazrem(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
There was a Whatsapp training I did last year November. If you have been following me before then, you would know it.

The title of the training was, How I Earned 7 Figures Creating 8 Income Streams in 2019.

It was a free training that I did. But I blamed myself for doing it free later on. I will tell you why.

On the night that I wanted to do the training, I had over 400 people in attendance ready to listen to what I wanted to share.

I had prepared a well explanatory slides. I have recorded eyes friendly videos. And I have saved them well.

I looked at the quality of what I wanted to share with them and I shook my head in disbelief that I was sharing such free.

Some people don't share one tenth of the value and yet they slap #5,000 on their training. People who have paid for my course or book before knew that I deliver nothing but fantastic value.

I checked the attendance and saw 400+. My head swelled because I have just left money on the table.

Imagine if I had charged #1,000 for the training and I have over 400 attendance, in one night I would have made #400,000.

Okay, let's say not all of them will pay and agree that only 10% of them paid. That's 40k in a night for a teacher!

What says I can't repeat the training over and again after two or three days intervals. If I still record 10% sales, that's 36k. In a week, I could have made close to 80k. Worst case scenario, I will make 20k in a week. That's still not bad for a teacher.

Now listen to me. If you have a product that you sell on WhatsApp, do these things I list below:

1. Use the product or service you are selling and have a personal testimonial that you can use as a story with it. This is a fantastic method to make sales anywhere.

2. Create a story around that product or service describing who you were before using it and who you are after using it. Stories is one of the best ways to captivate people.

3. Give it a good title that shows both the problem and the solution. E.g, How I overcame bad skin in three weeks in five simple steps.

4. Host a training for the title and create a stunning flier for the training.

5. Deliver the training on the said date using this format: Share your story, mention lessons and list action plans for the attendees.

6. If you are a badass marketer that is aggressive, sell your product or service to them.

7. If you are not aggressive like me, don't sell. Keep them. Give them value consistently. Gain their mind. Selling will come in time. Your inbox will be filled with questions which will go you an insight of what to create to sell to them.

This is a simple process that worth #5,000 but I am telling you free. I am good like that.

If you have not downloaded my free audio program, How to Have 200+ Views on Whatsapp, here is the link again.

https:///2W9OXs8

Download it for free. There are more Whatsapp hack in it.

� �� ������ �������, ��� ���������� �������

(1) (Reply)

Earn 50$ Weekly / You Can Make 100% Profit By Selling Used Phones / Earn Money Online..take Advantage Of These Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.