Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Do I Keep Getting This Error Anytime I Tried To Flash Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do I Keep Getting This Error Anytime I Tried To Flash Phone? (255 Views)

I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim / How To Flash A Number On Airtel With #0 Balance / How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime With Your Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Getting This Error Anytime I Tried To Flash Phone? by Aminu212: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hello engineers in the house, Why is it that I keep getting "error failed to open com port" whenever I use a flashtool?
I tried to flash tecno w3 with sp flash tool, I got the same error and also, I tried to flash itel 2160 with mtk flash tool and still the same error.
Any idea is highly welcomed.
Re: Why Do I Keep Getting This Error Anytime I Tried To Flash Phone? by iTroll: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Did yoy install the correct mtk drivers?
Re: Why Do I Keep Getting This Error Anytime I Tried To Flash Phone? by blackboy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Google maps that couldnt tell me Lokoja road was blocked for 2 days until I had shook head inside.
Re: Why Do I Keep Getting This Error Anytime I Tried To Flash Phone? by Aminu212: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
iTroll:
Did yoy install the correct mtk drivers?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Phone Brand New Available / Follow These 5 Easy Steps To Take Better Photo / How To Watch Live TV Using Kodi Application For Android And Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.