Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) (5713 Views)

Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) / Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Naijabazegist(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Favour Nelson, beautiful sister of Big Brother Naija housemate, Praise has proven that people can still achieve their dreams despite their disability.

The 21 year old model who has one arm has obviously looked past her disability, as she is currently doing well for herself and making efforts to push herself to greater heights.

In a post shared on her page, Favour talked about her disability and how she decided to look past her flaws and look in to the future.

She wrote;

This is who I am�. After an unfortunate event, a hard yet necessary decision, Three unpleasant surgeries and one heck of a comeback!�� No filter, no armour, no walls❌..

I bare my scar as a reminder that I was stronger than what tried to overpower me. Life has been overwhelming and at the same time eye-opening…

13 years ago I was pushed to my limits as a little girl and I came out a freaking survivor, and as a matter of fact, a happy child☺..I won’t say it was easy but, with sheer will and determination I am still here today in all my glory as a child of grace�.

God has been faithful and merciful to me and I have every reason to thank Him for as long as I live. I’m not asking for your pity (lol, been there, done that) or anything of that sort but to use this medium as a source of hope, faith and perseverance that there’s always a reason to go on�…

I’m not in the slightest ashamed of my appearance instead it serves as a daily reminder of my strength and bravery�. Happy birthday mama!!���� I’m saying a big Amen to all of my prayers. �☺”

Source:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2020/08/bbnaija-meet-praises-sister-favour.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Edopesin: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wow she's pretty

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by vastolord4(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
I swear if Na those lazy people, dem go carry stainless plate, de waka for road de beg.. God bless her

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na waaaaaooooh,see beauty,is there nothing from the medical field that can be done to the arm for it to be usable??
Surgeons and medical researchers in the house.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Peace081: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cute
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by johnkey: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
who cares
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Adversity only builds strength of character if you let it.
Beautiful lady
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by majamajic(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
She fine , I will give praise some vote if he survives this Sunday
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Birdeyeview: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2020
Pretty one

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:48am On Aug 08, 2020
She's pretty
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Bluntguy: 3:09am On Aug 08, 2020
Fine girl with fine shape. I admire you for who you are.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 08, 2020
So inspiring. God bless her.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by LadySarah: 5:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Sweet gurl.yours scar tells your story.
But which one is her color

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Juell(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2020
vastolord4:
I swear if Na those lazy people, dem go carry stainless plate, de waka for road de beg.. God bless her
these days sef most of them don't have a single issue, they just adopted begging as a trade. And na so they go just dey born anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by illicit(m): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2020
hmmmm dis life sha.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Oddsmaster06: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmm,
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by dignity33: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2020
because of you bbe girl my vote will now go to praise.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Queenslander(f): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2020
Wow, she's a beautiful and strong woman!!
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by emmy512: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2020
mamaafrik:
Na waaaaaooooh,see beauty,is there nothing from the medical field that can be done to the arm for it to be usable??
Surgeons and medical researchers in the house.
There are, but being in Nigeria has limitations on what can be achieved
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by Arturitoroman: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2020
wow, kudos to her. it's not easy..
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by princepee: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wow beautiful girl! But I just dislike anklets on any Lady. Make then look like how.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) by BBNaija2: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Benefit Boys Buy Pizza To Bribe Their School Proprietress (watch Video).

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get latest Celebrity Gist Videos.....

⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Y8rHu6PPg

(1) (Reply)

King Of Gigolo Amongst Nigerian Celebrities / Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! / SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.