Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Heaven And Hell-fire According To Jesus Teaching Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven And Hell-fire According To Jesus Teaching Is Real (136 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / What Is Jesus' Teaching? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven And Hell-fire According To Jesus Teaching Is Real by ochibuogwu5: 2:39am On Aug 08, 2020
“About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud [agonized] voice, “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?” (Matthew 27:46 amp)

This was the outcry of the Son of God; Jesus Christ when *sin(the flesh; the producer of all and any type of sinful lifestyle) inherited from Adam’s disobedience till the last sin that will be committed by mankind in the whole universe at the trumpet of the white throne judgment* was laid upon HIM and judgment for sin was executed upon HIM by the Divine Justice of the Father.

At that moment of judgment upon HIM or being forsaken by the Father for sin was *the moment He went to hell-fire as a punishment for sin* and He did not spend just 3-hours therein rather *eternity* or what is known as *infinity* in mathematics because Jesus Christ is God and anything He does is in *eternity/infinity* though in the human realm it was within some minutes.

In mathematics anything multiplied with *infinity/eternity* gives *infinity* as its *output* thus those few seconds(human timing) X infinity = infinity/eternity.

It means that Jesus went to hell-fire carrying our sins and spent eternity there as a prize for our salvation and came out victorious in time as well as eternity.

This moment of judgment upon Jesus for the sin of mankind(Isaiah 52 & 53) that He willingly accepted from the Father in order to deliver us from darkness(flesh/sin) was also a moment of *separation in eternity* with the GOD-HEAD though the 3-persons in One God are inseparable yet it happened to satisfy the Divine Justice and at the same time being inseparable the GOD-HEAD also shared in the pain of hell-fire in eternity with the Son thus the Father in His Divine Justice bore the pain by looking away in deep silence as His Son passed through the torments of hell-fire in eternity for the sin of mankind.

The Son fully experienced the torment of hell-fire for *eternity not just for 3-hours or 3-years or 3-billion years* and through the Spirit gave out that *outcry* “My God, My God, why have you forsaken me…” and His Father did not *intercept this pain in eternity though it equaled few minutes in time* and having paid *this prize for sin in eternity* came out in time victorious declaring “It is finished” (John 19:30).

It is this same tormenting cry that Jesus gave out on the cross will anybody who rejects the gospel of Jesus Christ will be crying day and night *without the interception of the God-Head in eternity* just like this scripture explained “Then a third angel followed them, shouting, “Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or who accepts his mark on the forehead or on the hand 10 must drink the wine of God’s anger. It has been poured full strength into God’s cup of wrath. And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb. 11 The smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshiped the beast and his statue and have accepted the mark of his name.” Let this encourage God’s holy people to endure patiently every trial and persecution, for they are his saints who remain firm to the end in obedience to his commands and trust in Jesus.” (Revelation 14:9-12)

Thus Jesus came from Heaven as the Son of God and God;
He went to hell-fire and served the punishment for sin *in eternity*(Isaiah 52 & 53) then came out and declared "It is finished" (John 19:30)
therefore there is Heaven and Hell-Fire as *taught by Jesus Christ*; the Son of God and Son of Mary (True God and True Man) whether anybody likes to believe this reality or not....

May the mercy and grace of God open the eyes and hearts of those who still doubt to receive the salvation that comes through Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified before it is too late in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Heaven And Hell-fire According To Jesus Teaching Is Real by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 08, 2020
I just keep wondering if many would still remain dogmatic about religion( most especially Christianity) if the imaginary entity called Hell fire has never been included nor mentioned in the Bible or in the belief... I strongly believe many resides to the life of a fateful faith just because of Hell fire and not because Christ is preferably loved. Leave Hell fire out of it and see who will still desperately mind heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Best church sermon as Pope Francis meets American Bishop. / Breakthrough For The Glorious Child By Zion Rotimi Ilesanmi / Feed Your Brain – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.