Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Create Whatsapp TV And Earn At Least N20k Per Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Whatsapp TV And Earn At Least N20k Per Week (4427 Views)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Create Whatsapp VTU BOT In Minutes And Start Earning 150k+ Monthly. / How To Create Whatsapp Ecommerce Store For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Whatsapp TV And Earn At Least N20k Per Week by wiseloaded(m): 3:48am On Aug 08, 2020
WhatsApp statuses are not new to you again and you've heard of WhatsApp Television also known as WhatsApp TV. You may interest in it but don't know to create it or start or don't even know how to make money from WhatsApp TV.

If you fall among those i mentioned above then this tutorial is really mean for you because I cover everything you need to know about WhatsApp Television here.

What is WhatsApp TV (WhatsApp Television)

WhatsApp is made for communication, to share informations and for fun. WhatsApp TV does the same but allow people to earn money for what they are doing either for fun, informative, educative etc.

You can make money sharing comedy videos, memes, informative and educative stories on status.

How to download WhatsApp Television

WhatsApp Television also known as WhatsApp TV doesn't have any App on its own. You can use normal WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business to launch your TV but I will suggest the WhatsApp Business because it has many features that helps.

How to create WhatsApp TV

To create WhatsApp Television is very easy and simple. You don't need to see yourself, just sit back and follow the steps below on how to create a WhatsApp TV link... continue reading here >>> How To Creat Whatsapp TV

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Get Cheap Abakaliki Rice / Money Transfer Services Uk To Nigeria / I Need Urgently Tricycle((keke Marwa) As Much As I Can Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.