Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 (1232 Views)

Professor Matt Meyer In University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Delivering LECTURE (Pics / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Justseyii: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2020
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 10th August to 31st August 2020.

Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.

UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise

How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form.

APPLY HERE https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/university-of-ilorin-unilorin-post-utme-direct-entry-screening-form-for-2020-2021/
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Delayosola: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hi... I heard it's only screening we're doing, no post utme exam... Is that true?
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Mastakija(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
What of those who did predegree ijmb and jupeb
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by FederaLNuisance(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2020
Each time I try verifying my phone number, it keeps bringing "invalid jamb registration number"
Please help
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Profyoungmeta(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
g
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Profyoungmeta(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Justseyii:
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 10th August to 31st August 2020.

Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.

UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise

How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form.

APPLY HERE https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/university-of-ilorin-unilorin-post-utme-direct-entry-screening-form-for-2020-2021/
Please who has successfully done with his or her post utme registration.
I tried to use chrome on my phone but keep saying Invalid Jamb registration number, please I need help oooo. Are you receiving same notification and if no please help me with the registration
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Aremson14(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Profyoungmeta:

Please who has successfully done with his or her post utme registration.
I tried to use chrome on my phone but keep saying Invalid Jamb registration number, please I need help oooo. Are you receiving same notification and if no please help me with the registration
I'm getting the same notification although in a Direct entry candidate
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Profyoungmeta(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aremson14:

I'm getting the same notification although in a Direct entry candidate
Same here also, am D.E aspirant but is it only D.E aspirant that is having issue with that or with Jambite as well
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Aremson14(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Profyoungmeta:

Same here also, am D.E aspirant but is it only D.E aspirant that is having issue with that or with Jambite as well
I think only De candidate
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Nedvedbunmi: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Please has any unilorin DE candidate been able to progress with registration??.
I've been trying severally to register but always tells me invalid registration
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Profyoungmeta(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nedvedbunmi:
Please has any unilorin DE candidate been able to progress with registration??.
I've been trying severally to register but always tells me invalid registration
Same here also
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Profyoungmeta(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Profyoungmeta:
Same here also
The registration is going through for D.E now
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Nedvedbunmi: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
The portal is now open for DE registration

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Nedvedbunmi: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please, is there any active WhatsApp group for Unilorin DE Aspirants. MBBS to be precise.

If yes, please do well to share the link.
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Aremson14(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nedvedbunmi:
Please, is there any active WhatsApp group for Unilorin DE Aspirants. MBBS to be precise.

If yes, please do well to share the link.
Interested in this also
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by rhydex247(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Please someone should help me. I tried to register for the post utme form but It's not going here after I received the code to proceed to the payment method. It's saying something error.

Has anyone successfully registered for the post utme? Please help a bro.
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by Nuhushafin33(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
But I heard it has been extended to 31st sept
Re: University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020 by walzbounty: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]

If you have successfully applied for unilorin post utme, please I need your help oo
Am getting "invalid jamb reg" each time I try to apply
+2348160560468
Is my whatsapp number
Help please !!!

(1) (Reply)

Livingstone College Teachers Protest five(5) Month Unpaid Salary Before COVID-19 / Final Year Student Builds Adorable Statue Of Aisha Yesuf As Project Work [Photo] / Post Ume For Esut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.