Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kid Cudi? Do You Listen To Him? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kid Cudi? Do You Listen To Him? (809 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / How The Songs You Listen To Reveal Who You Are!!! / Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Cudi? Do You Listen To Him? by Mobinga: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2011
cool
I got Kid Cudi's new album, don't know whether to call him a rapper or a mad man.
grin

He's got a track called "Don't play this song" grin grin That shhit was wack as hell!! kai!!

He's tracks are strange. He's got a 4 min track called marijuana, where he says "marijuana" from 0;00 to 4;00 (except for a few bars) grin grin grin grin mad ness grin grin

I've found my new favourite rapper grin grin

Re: Kid Cudi? Do You Listen To Him? by Mobinga: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2011
all in all. He makes strange rap. I don't know the genre. kinda like alternative alternative hip hop. the kinda thing the Chiddy Bang dudes do, alternative to that. cheesy
Re: Kid Cudi? Do You Listen To Him? by shotster50(m): 2:25am On Feb 14, 2011
Cudi is mad talented but I think that liquid cocaine is really getting to him.
Re: Kid Cudi? Do You Listen To Him? by McCoy91(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
ahn ahn, mobinga. Cudi wack?! Legend of Mr Rager wack?! No na.
Re: Kid Cudi? Do You Listen To Him? by Mobinga: 3:00am On Feb 15, 2011
I didn't say he was wack! grin
Re: Kid Cudi? Do You Listen To Him? by 04kaa: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2011
kid cudi's ''pursuit of happiness'' song is one of the greatest beats in music history ;d
Re: Kid Cudi? Do You Listen To Him? by lytone(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
D guy is ok. Listen to kanye wests 808s and heartbrek.
Re: Kid Cudi? Do You Listen To Him? by ejis89(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2012
please guys how can i download this song 'morning' cos i cant see the link here.

(1) (Reply)

D’banj, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage To Rock Mtn Power Of 10 Concert / Nas - Nasty (official Video) -the King Is Back / 17 Year Old 9ja Rapper From The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.