Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Screet Of Passing Waec,neco,jamb Or Any Other Exams At A Seating - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Screet Of Passing Waec,neco,jamb Or Any Other Exams At A Seating (2212 Views)

Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) / Difference Between Knowledge, Understanding And Wisdom - JAMB & other exams pass / How To Pass Wassce And Other Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Screet Of Passing Waec,neco,jamb Or Any Other Exams At A Seating by marketer11(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2011
Reading your books only wil never make u pass an exam.the comon reason behind mass failour in exam is not b/cos they didn't read/study their books but simply b/cos nobody tought them DO'S and DON'T of exam.after some yrs of research of why do many nigerians fail comon waec/neco exam after six/seven yrs of studying.i found out that is not b/cos they don't read b/f an exam,but b/c os 2 things,1 b/cos of d supervisor,2 b/cos of not knowing d exam principles(DO'S and DON'T B/F,DURING & AFTER D EXAM).intrested in geting/knowing this do's and don't just email me and i wil snd it to you for 80% free.or call 08062232943,
Re: The Screet Of Passing Waec,neco,jamb Or Any Other Exams At A Seating by Intechnigeria(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yes study and practice questions
Even set yours if u can
U brain does better with questions than mere reading

Once you are in the hall, first read the instructions properly

Take your time to go over your work at the last 10-15 minutes. This can differentiate excellent from good.

Nb. To buy TOKENS so you can check WAEC, NECO and NABTEP results visit www.intech.org.ng

Thank me later

Visit

(1) (Reply)

Cut Off Marks For Courses In Nigerian Universities / Postgraduate Admission - Abu Zaria Is Out / The Journey Of 100000000000miles Begins With A Step!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.