Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

How To Start A Business Directory Websites Like VCONNECT In Nigeria And Get Paid - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Start A Business Directory Websites Like VCONNECT In Nigeria And Get Paid (262 Views)

Business Directory Website With Multivendor Feature / 39504.org - Free High DR Web Submission Directory | Instant Activation / Let's Create A Business Website For You, Like E-commerce, Sport, Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business Directory Websites Like VCONNECT In Nigeria And Get Paid by Spinorenwebs(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
A business listing is a public profile that contains a business' vital information such as name, address, number, website, hours of operation, and more. They act as a “virtual doorway” to local businesses, and can (and should) be found across hundreds of online listings and directory sites across the web.

Why are they important?
Business Listing is One of the best way where we can list our business for Marketing purpose.If people search then our business automatically come in search through listing. There are so many famous Listing site where we can List our Business.

In Listing we have to add our Business name ,Place, Phone No,Address, and website link as a backlink. So, That people can easily found our address and website. This is the better way for startup a small business also .

If you start your new business first you have to list your business in the TOP Also, This is the better way to show to clients his/her business on the internet.

So for example if someone looking for the nearest hotel he/She Can easily find by the help of Listing.

So, it can also help as a backlink of your site. It will help to improve the website traffic. Also help to shown your business on the internet.

The more accurate and consistent data there is about the business across the web, the more search engines will trust the validity of the business. And the more the search engines trust the business, the higher they will rank in local SERPs (Search Engine Results Page).

How do I get customers to list on my website
1.Go from business to business
Go to local business around you tell them to register their on your website register or register their business for them most people are willing to. 2.Run ads online
You can also run ads online Facebook,Instagram or twitter for your website
3.Share your website on social media
4.Open a page for your website
How do I start and make money from my listing website?
I assume at this stage you have passed the previous test and you are moving on to next step making cool cash from your website.At this stage you already have at least 50-100 business on your website.
1.You can add google ads to your website
2.You can sell banner or ads space on you website
3.You can add premium package payment gateway like paystack for businesses that want their listings to be shown first
4.You can also choose to accept offline payment on your website.Then add users to premium package yourself in the admin panel.

How do I get started?
To get started message or dm us on 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9 or email us thespinoren@gmail.com
You need
A full year hosting (Name cheap,Qservers or any other host) N10k-20k
A Domain name N5k
Setup fee N50k
To receive offline payment for starters free
For payment gateway N50k
You also get a business email address like admin@mysangootamarketplace.com.ng

Re: How To Start A Business Directory Websites Like VCONNECT In Nigeria And Get Paid by Spinorenwebs(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
smiley
Re: How To Start A Business Directory Websites Like VCONNECT In Nigeria And Get Paid by dayssolalee(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
List your Brand on Shoplife Creative Business Directory for more Visibility

Get discovered on #1 Nigeria Creative Business Directory. Grow your Creative Brand Listing reputation with online reviews.

https://shoplife.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Learn Base Transceiver Station(zte Bts), Ericsson Traffic Node, Huawei Rtn. / Web Development / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.