Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Free Valentine Blackberry Theme! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Valentine Blackberry Theme! (1414 Views)

Olamide's Mobile Theme For Nokia Phones / I Want To Create My Own Theme / Creating A Theme With My Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Valentine Blackberry Theme! by donbusky(m): 1:35am On Feb 13, 2011
Hello People,

It's the season of love and romance. Spice up your Blackberry with a lovely Valentine theme, 

Simply go to: http://themes.seamfix.com/ to download.

And best of all, its FREE!!! Share with your loved ones too,
Re: Free Valentine Blackberry Theme! by Jeel: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2011
Thanks so much.I love it my gal was down with it
Re: Free Valentine Blackberry Theme! by donbusky(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2011
You're welcome. Please forward it to your BB contacts,

Cheers and have a lovely Val.
Re: Free Valentine Blackberry Theme! by smyross: 1:32pm On May 03, 2012
donbusky: Hello People,

It's the season of love and romance. Spice up your Blackberry with a lovely Valentine theme, 

Simply go to: http://themes.seamfix.com/ to download.

And best of all, its FREE!!! Share with your loved ones too,

Hey

Have you any latest themes applications on wildlife and natural bird’s habitat for blackberry curve…

Thanks for links...

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Mobile Not Working / Use Ur Blacberry As Modem Or Browse At Normal Rate Without Subscribing For Bis / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.