Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

9 Of The Best Portable Laptop Tables For Writers And Readers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 9 Of The Best Portable Laptop Tables For Writers And Readers (484 Views)

A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / Practical Tips For Effective Reading: Readers Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Of The Best Portable Laptop Tables For Writers And Readers by jadejay: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Times have changed a lot. Almost everything you can think of has gone digital. And because information, entertainment and business are the three major things that keeps a person’s attention most on the internet, we find that we’re mostly using our phone and laptop.

Students are no longer the only ones who need reading or writing tables. Bloggers need them. People carrying out research on the internet need them. People who find entertainment on the internet need them. People who carryout one business or the other daily on the internet, need them. Then again, those of us who are bloggers, writers and readers, also need them.

Why are these portable tables so unique? What need do they fulfill?

Click below to see everything about these tables

https://pelleura.top/best-portable-table-for-writers-and-readers/

Re: 9 Of The Best Portable Laptop Tables For Writers And Readers by jadejay: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
How to Start a Freelance Writing Business in 4 Steps

I started my freelancing writing business since 2013. I had challenges that made me quit at some point, before taking it up again. Each time I returned to the business, I did it better than before. All thanks to lots of research on how to start and grow a full-time freelance writing business.

The freelance writing business is a combination of learning, planning, executing, failing and winning, which keeps you doing better, and pulling clients without going to a freelance bidding site.

I broke these steps down in my podcast. Click below to listen.

https://pelleura.top/how-to-start-a-freelance-writing-business-in-4-steps-2

Re: 9 Of The Best Portable Laptop Tables For Writers And Readers by Grineriastore: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Grineria store, your best place for amazing products such as consumer electronics and more.
this lazy foldable laptop desk is incredible... it is of great importance and can be used in diverse ways "on and off the bed" for your comfort and timing.
features of the foldable bedside laptop desk:
the ergonomically designed curved recess prevents chest discomfort, round table corner design, anti-bumping and safer.
thickened 12mm environmentally-friendly table top plate, stable structure, wear-resistant, waterproof and odor-free.
the card slot design can be used to place mobile phones, tablets, pens, etc., releasing your hands and making video chat more convenient.
the w-shaped table legs have good stability, and it is made of bold high-quality steel pipes. it has strong bearing capacity and good durability. it is also designed with non-slip cotton pad to avoid scratching the bed sheets and carpets. it avoids harsh noise when it comes into contact with the ground.

PRICE: #10,000

Address: 7 Oyetubo street off Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja, Lagos.

call/whatsapp: 08086109104 OR 08092898739

(1) (Reply)

The Growing Up Memories For Many Guys / Depressing Story Of An Identical Twin Who Died Days Apart For Each. / Khalil Gibran @ 90: 23 Questions About Khalil Gibran You Wanted Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.