Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

30 Stunning Hair Wigs Ideas To Add To Your Collections - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 30 Stunning Hair Wigs Ideas To Add To Your Collections (755 Views)

Simple Hair Hairstyles Wigs Ideas | Amazing Bob Wigs Hairstyles Hair Ideas / How To Style Mom Jeans 2022: 30 Stunning Ways – The Fashion Assault Naija / Best Ghana Braid Hairstyles For 2021 | Latest Ghana Weaving | 50 Stunning Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Stunning Hair Wigs Ideas To Add To Your Collections by jadejay: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lace front hair wigs have become an in-thing in recent years due to their real nature. I remember the first time I came across lace front hair wigs, I was totally sure it was real hair.

These lace front wigs have come to stay because we love the fact that we can change hair looks anytime we want and for any occasion.

But you’ll agree that hairpieces for women are becoming outrageously expensive. Some sell for as much as N90,000 to N150,000.

Unfortunately, a lot of us have been deceived to believe that cheap hair is fake. Cheap hairs don’t have class. Cheap hair wigs spoil in time. And this is not true.

So today, I’m sharing a collection of cheap, or should I use the word, affordable, wigs for black women, from Hair Elektra.

Click below to see them

https://pelleura.top/30-stunning-hair-wigs-ideas-to-add-to-your-collections/

Re: 30 Stunning Hair Wigs Ideas To Add To Your Collections by Jeraldbest: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2020
post it here
Re: 30 Stunning Hair Wigs Ideas To Add To Your Collections by jadejay: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2020
14 Best Braids With Weaves Ideas For 2020

Braids with weaves have been in existence since time immemorial. It has since been an African thing that is now done worldwide due to its uniqueness. Hair practicians and salonists have, over the years, come up with several kinds of braids hairstyles like;

– Braids with hair
– Braids with natural hair
– Braids with beads
– Braids ponytail hairstyles and so on.

So I went around several awesome pages to put together some of my best braids with weaves for 2020. Click the link below to see them.

https://pelleura.top/14-best-braids-with-weaves-ideas-for-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Top Styles Every Woman Should Wear / Where To Find 'mum' Jewellery / A Guy With A Very Good Sense Of Style But Bad Attitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.