Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood (5651 Views)

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by 2cribz: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Either shes a druggie. Or he abused her in the relationship. Avoid black american teens and under 25.they are deadly for marriage
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by 2cul2care: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2020
This just goes to show, there's a very thin line between love n hatred, d worst kind of hatred is d one that comes from love

Take note men "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Never DATE a BLACK AMERICAN LADY... no matter what. Not even for papers.
MARRIAGE is one of the things that can draw one closer to the DEVIL.
The ATTITUDE of these LADIES in AMERICA paved way for Homosexualism in the United States.
Many MEN are not married in the United States.
They prefer to keep u as Girlfriend or you waka.
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2020
malikombi:
Haha........ Women are passing through a lot and I deeply respect their strength, determination and courage. I pray the man recuperate
WOMEN never do you something.
Pray never to get close to an ANGRY LADY...
Has an Angry FEMALE DOG attacked you before..?
Do you watch NATGEO WILD and see how Lionesses attack..?
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by malikombi(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2020
revolt:
are you mad?!!!!!!! Oh a SIMP.. ...walks away
You're the mad one here. When does it become a crime to express one's personal opinion
Idiot!!
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by malikombi(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

WOMEN never do you something.
Pray never to get close to an ANGRY LADY...
Has an Angry FEMALE DOG attacked you before..?
Do you watch NATGEO WILD and see how Lionesses attack..?

I am not in support of her action but something must have triggered the anger. BTW, you forgot to mention the FEMALE ANOPHELES MOSQUITO....lol
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Hamilton1(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala in Europe at it again,
Am nt surprised
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by 2cribz: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
I was expecting to see a benz,so americans still drive honda evil spirit. Im shocked. Copart loading soon. Clean title,bumper damage
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Mo3891: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
She just ruined her own life because of anger
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Karemarealty288(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
After Covid fear woman!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
malikombi:

I am not in support of her action but something must have triggered the anger. BTW, you forgot to mention the FEMALE ANOPHELES MOSQUITO....lol
Even the FEMALE BEES and FEMALE BLACK WIDOW spiders kill the MALES during mating.
However, does it justify her ANGRY ACTIONS..?
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
I wonder what he did to deserve this level of barbarism. He cheated? Has a second wife? Scammed her? What exactly? I am really afraid of that woman.
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by AkwaIbomMan(m): 1:59am On Aug 10, 2020
symplyrachel:

They are hiding grin
Imagine if it was a Nigeriancheesy Dem go masturbate on top this matter like say na d'ck
your profile already shows how irresponsible of a person you are
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 10, 2020
malikombi:
Haha........ Women are passing through a lot and I deeply respect their strength, determination and courage. I pray the man recuperate

You are a very big idiot. Someone attempted murder and this rubbish is the only thing you can utter?
You'll die a very horrible death. Bastard!!!
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 10, 2020
malikombi:

Big idiot
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by DonroxyII: 5:50am On Aug 10, 2020
Oyinbo na Ajebo people ...

"He dead ..."

"the girl on the pink shirt, she did it ..."

"she going to jail today ..."

Ajebo intonation everywhere .... cheesy

Trust our people for Naija , Red eye everywhere ... Some dudes woulda tear that lady some slaps that reset brain before police come irrespective of what transpires in their matrimonial home....

We too dey open mouth dey talk here ...

Yeeeee, ahhhhhh, Eleda oooo, Yeeeee, she don knack am ooo, she don kill am, yeee, egbawa ooo, Police don dey come .... e be like e don die ooo , yeee, see blood ... Jesus, Jesus .. Lahila Illah Allah ... e don die .... yeeee grin
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by DonroxyII: 5:57am On Aug 10, 2020
revolt:
let that woman bring the hell for me naw.... when i shift her pelvis with super slam her brain go recalibrate....
Sex starved dude ... You never can decipher what happens after orgasm or what happens when there is no Konji ... Sex is more than Penis and vagina ... So her brain may never recalibrate per se grin

Do u really have what it takes to control the brain of a violent woman when she is not Konjified .... If you can't get a hold of that violent brain , you might even lose your life during your super slam .... grin
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by DonroxyII: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Queenslander:
This can only happen in America,. Where people stand, take pictures and wait for the cops to arrive.. If it happened here.. They would have gathered and given this toxic bitch the beating of her miserable life..
The reason Oyinbo don't intervene in this kinda issue is the legal tussle .... once you intervene , you become part of the law suit and it depends on how it's spin, you might be the one that suffers the maximum damage ....

never poke nose into another person's business in Obodo Oyinbo ... infact, this kain thing, even in Naija here , I dey run comot ni ooo... I don't wait nor standby to look !

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Olalan:
To guys who want to marry oyibo girls be ready to face any severe actions she takes when you mess up her emotions.....
That is a black woman. Most of them are more aggressive mostly because of how they were treated when they were kids and their environment – you know as all these hoods take be – most white women are more passive though.

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2020
DonroxyII:
Oyinbo na Ajebo people ...

"He dead ..."

"the girl on the pink shirt, she did it ..."

"she going to jail today ..."

Ajebo intonation everywhere .... cheesy

Trust our people for Naija , Red eye everywhere ... Some dudes woulda tear that lady some slaps that reset brain before police come irrespective of what transpires in their matrimonial home....

We too dey open mouth dey talk here ...

Yeeeee, ahhhhhh, Eleda oooo, Yeeeee, she don knack am ooo, she don kill am, yeee, egbawa ooo, Police don dey come .... e be like e don die ooo , yeee, see blood ... Jesus, Jesus .. Lahila Illah Allah ... e don die .... yeeee grin
Anyone that slaps her have enter trouble be that. For this country self people dey learn how to mind their business, because police own too much self.
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2020
These are the same people that were crying "defund the police" let me close my mouth before ndi pan Africanists come for my head.
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by malikombi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fyi0:

You are a very big idiot. Someone attempted murder and this rubbish is the only thing you can utter?
You'll die a very horrible death. Bastard!!!
Silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood by Mgtowmonk: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Community Seeks Security Agencies’ Help In Search For Missing DELSU Student / P.O.S Latest Fraud / Photos Of Exotic Cars Found With Suspected Yahoo Boys After Raid At IMSU Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.