Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused (36966 Views)

Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) / Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
tunize:

The guy jst dey fall e hand we know sey e name nvr loud assuming for instance e win come drop one wicked jamz wen fo blast na Erica go dey find am self na im go de style and lots of babes wen pass Erica.

Well, I think it's more of a physical attraction issue first. We all know Laycon isn't as attractive or sexually appealing as Kiddwaya, that, coupled with Kidd's financial background are the major reasons. Another thing is that Kidd is just more romantic. Girls like Erica probably feel attracted to breeders and Kiddwaya looks like one.

One thing about Erica that people don't seem to know is that behind the cheeky smile and innocent face, she's a wild girl. She's attracted to Kiddwaya because of his wild side.
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by seangy4konji: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2020
pussy ass nigga...

as much as i like u...dat same bitch takes drugs before she sex...thinks she needs your respect or accollades

toto weh niggas don tear pieces u deh do holy..we know live show alaya move on jor.

maturity my ass
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:16am On Aug 10, 2020
post=92634102:

If you think you are Stupid, no you are not all that stupid,

Just think of youths like you,
who stay awake to Watch BB9ja house mates sleeping and snoring with saliva running down on their pillows for over 6 hours........EVERY NIGHT!!!

Watching TV all night to see who is gonna refuse someone else's smelly kisses or who's gonna dance kerewa!

Now, that is what STUPIDITY is.

YOU'VE SAID IT ALL True Guy!!
whey RiGhteous? ABeG make una hit me for Whatsapp
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:33am On Aug 10, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
whey RiGhteous? ABeG make una hit me for Whatsapp
wetin dey monkeybabe? Hit us!
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by Bruno3000(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Positiveme2020:
What exactly is the purpose of this Big Brother show?
to relief societal pressures. This life is war.
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2020
post=92649027:
wetin dey monkeybabe? Hit us!
ok, removed
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26am On Aug 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
MonkeyBabe, can you kindly delete/edit/remove your number please?
It's against the rule of the forum.
Cheers.
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:35am On Aug 13, 2020
post=92759741:
MonkeyBabe, can you kindly delete/edit/remove your number please?
It's against the rule of the forum.
Cheers.
really wanted to connect with you guys . Lot of POtential to tap into
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Aug 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
really wanted to connect with you guys . Lot of POtential to tap into
Thank you.
We will keep in touch.
You can send a pm ma.
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2020
AdoEkiti13:
[s][/s]
I value the guy for his intellect, no mindamlol
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by Angelfrost(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2020
trueguy573:

I couldn't agree with you more. The show is outrightly irrelevant and foolish.

Relevance is subjective...

I find BBNaija irrelevant too. However, I also find the following shows and stations irrelevant:

Brethren
Tinsel
MTV Base
Trace Africa
African Magic Epic (WTF?!)
Etc...

Does it mean they should be scrapped??! Does no one else find them relevant??! Am I better than those who love them??!...

Do your thing, watch your thing, and allow others too!!!

That's why cable TV has several channels... For different people, with differing choices of entertainment, and depiction of relevance.
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Positiveme2020:
What exactly is the purpose of this Big Brother show?
What exactly is the purpose of watching football?
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by Topsic70: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Relevance is subjective...

I find BBNaija irrelevant too. However, I also find the following shows and stations irrelevant:

Brethren
Tinsel
MTV Base
Trace Africa
African Magic Epic (WTF?!)
Etc...

Does it mean they should be scrapped??! Does no one else find them relevant??! Am I better than those who love them??!...

Do your thing, watch your thing, and allow others too!!!

That's why cable TV has several channels... For different people, with differing choices of entertainment, and depiction of relevance.
If no one speaks against a show that promotes nothing but lust and indecency, it will surely trive and be a general problem. I won't be among those who would keep quiet or speak for any salacious publication. Don't quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade / Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.