Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! (824 Views)

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by AKAFINA101(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
A friend asked me this question has am into Real Estate Service. I need your advice be Kind.

He already has Half Plot of Land in a well secure environment in ABUJA.

With Three Toilet, one of the toilet will serve as a guest toilet with the visitor room
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by ascendo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
From three million upwards depending on the type of roofing you want

1 Like

Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by Nbotee(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
No it cannot... Ur roofing and finishing alone will take up most if not all of dat sum
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by badaru911: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
It's possible impossible.....
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by phrancys001(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bros maka why na? if 1M dey build two bedroom na all of us for be duplex landlord with 1.2M, Unless shaa o! If d guy wan pack in at linter level.

2 Likes

Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by Shellsploit: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
phrancys001:
Bros maka why na? if 1M dey build two bedroom na all of us for be duplex landlord with 1.2M, Unless shaa o! If d guy wan pack in at linter level.

This your comment cracked me up! "Linter level"

2 Likes

Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by Poorboy: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Just finished building a 4 selfcon in Abuja here, finished the roofing I have spent 3 million already, no plastering, no eelectricals etc.

so your friends 1 million will stop at lintel for a 2 bedroom flat, that is if he supervises it alone.

1 Like

Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by Omihanifa: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
It depends on the quality of finishing you want.
but on a sincere note 1million will try but it can't complete it

The only way you can squeeze that money is by buying all the doors, aluminium windows and toilet fittings from pantaker and by harvesting sands from drainages when it rains

Or better still just build the house with mud block and use cement to package it well
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by iamblest(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by BarnBridge: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
I will advise your friend gets container, there is a way he can design it that it will suit them to live in, though there are professionals that do this and may cost him about 1.5M.

But he can get a good welder and they can design the place together at the amount he currently have with him.

This will save him Money till he gathers enough to build what he can use to build.

1 Like

Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by Foolishbuhari: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
BarnBridge:
I will advise your friend gets container, there is a way he can design it that it will suit them to live in, though there are professionals that do this and may cost him about 1.5M.

But he can get a good welder and they can design the place together at the amount he currently have with him.

This will save him Money till he gathers enough to build what he can use to build.

Very true I know a guy who's very good at Container homes. Throughly insulated.
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by AKAFINA101(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
keep it coming!!! i still want to hear more,,,,thanks But i think he can start with the 1m before he finished who knows another 1m or 2 m fit enter again i will not discourage him not to start
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by AKAFINA101(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Now Thinking Big...Going for Three Bedroom instead of 2 Bedroom, what do you think!!!
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by olexjay(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2020
AKAFINA101:
A friend asked me this question has am into Real Estate Service. I need your advice be Kind.

He already has Half Plot of Land in a well secure environment in ABUJA.

With Three Toilet, one of the toilet will serve as a guest toilet with the visitor room
bro to my own view I don't think 2m will be enough to give you a well finished 3 bedrooms as you stated above.

There are conditions to Consider starting from the land if its dry land of lil swampy land.
You might want to build a house which would have enough pillars in it which will take more than budget, the materials around you might be costly or even cheaper anyway but been capital territory I'm sure it will be costly, the type of roofing you intend using also will determines, you can spend as much as 1. 5m on just roofing aspect and even as low as 600k in roofing aspect depending on the type of roofing sheet intended to use.

Your finishing taste also will definitely determine, doing casement aluminium window will consume more than sliding windows, type of desire tiles, do you intend using pop ceiling or just asbestos, the type of plumbing materials also.

But remember don't discourage anyone from building leg him start and keep taking it up gradually and he will surely have a success story to tell at the end..
Best of luck
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by AKAFINA101(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
thanks for your words of advice...like you said i will not discourage him, he has actually started with foundation and fencing the land. i will update you more and send you photos as things goes
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
AKAFINA101:
thanks for your words of advice...like you said i will not discourage him, he has actually started with foundation and fencing the land. i will update you more and send you photos as things goes
Bossman help me with little something to put food in my stomach God bless you sir
Re: Can 2M Naira Build Well Finished Three Bedroom In Abuja!!! by AKAFINA101(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Can you some send me link where i can get three bedroom building plan

(1) (Reply)

Be A Landlord With 2.5m In Lagos,good Title Document / Invest In TAYAN COURT ESTATE Sagbo Lugbe Abuja In Very Affordable Price.. / Property Deals Of Otokutu And Environs( Delta South)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.