Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Real Estate Salespeople Won't Tell You About Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Real Estate Salespeople Won't Tell You About Ibeju Lekki (127 Views)

Amazing Facts About Ibeju-lekki / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Let’s Talk About Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Real Estate Salespeople Won't Tell You About Ibeju Lekki by Lagosfinder(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Other Realtors won't give you these details because they just want to sell to you and smile to the bank. 'Nobody cares about you that much', you should know by now.

Ok, here is it;

1. Ibeju Lekki is a smart city, with an approved layout. Don't buy a residential plot with the hopes of building a 10storey building, so you can make your money back in one way. No Skyscrapers too. That's why we have Eko Atlantic- for all your high rise buildings.

You cannot build 'face-me-i-face-you' apartments either.
There is an approved layout for buildings in Ibeju Lekki.

2. Landed Properties around the Dangote Refinery are strictly for commercial purposes. It is highly risky to build to live around a Refinery. We understand this, so there are no residential plots around the refinery.

3. All Residential properties are located about 20-30mins drive away from the refinery. This is for safety reasons.

4. It is a high risk to buy properties in Ibeju Lekki from Local agents(Omo onile). Ibeju Lekki is highly government involved. Hence the properties there are left for Real estate companies to sell and develop.

5. Do not pay anyone to inspect any property. Who does that? Who pays to see a product they don't own? Site Inspections are FREE

7. Contrary to popular belief(assumptions), Ibeju Lekki is absolutely free from flooding. CASE CLOSED!

8. There are statutory fees you have to pay after initial payments for the Land. This includes Survey/ Deed fee and development Levy. Ensure you Include this to your property budget.

Credits: Mercy Okeke
Madame Landlady

(1) (Reply)

A Half Plot To Be Sold By Owner . / For Sale 4 Bedroom Duplex And 3 Nos Of 3 Bed Room And 2 Bedroom Location : If / To Let A Roomself Contained @ Asa Community 300k 1yr Legal 60k Agency 60k Caut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.