Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! (1412 Views)

The Decision Of Unilag About Resumption (LEGIT) / Covid-19 - Is This True About Resumption Date? / Lautech ASUU Chairman Denies News About Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Aplaudez(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is so sad, Federal government isn't talking about opening of higher institution, all the news we've been reading is either about Edo state election or our leader trying to create job that is not feasible, this is so disheartening!

We're ageing everyday, we need those influential bodies to help us speak with the fg, the educational sector of this country is nothing to write home about and our future is at stake!

cc lalastical I'll be glad if this hits to front page!

3 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Slimgenius(f): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
FTC
We are tired of staying at home pls

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by tunjilee003: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
we are having a breakthrough in fighting the pandemic, the government is showing no sign of school resumption, they've been occupied by the impending election in Edo...
Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by protonz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
hopefully next month, after the 4 wks extension elapses the might call final yr students to resume...

from what i heard some Nursing schools have already resumed and their hospital final is fixed for this month..

walahi meself don tire l! e dey even do me like say make i abandon the whole sch package enter street

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Karlifate: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
NUC is still mediating between ASUU & FG.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Dreamliner787(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
@OP... Don't forget all these are in phases, so let's calm down for WAEC students to write their Exams first. I strongly believe in resumption after then..

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Saintinoo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Karlifate:
NUC is still mediating between ASUU & FG.
That one na Audio.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Saintinoo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dreamliner787:
@OP... Don't forget all these are in phases, so let's calm down for WAEC students to write their Exams first. I strongly believe in resumption after then..
Do university students and SS3 students attend thesame school?
Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Karlifate: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
IF they didn't do anything, you will still lament.
Saintinoo:

That one na Audio.
Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Dreamliner787(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saintinoo:

Do university students and SS3 students attend thesame school?
No one ever said they do and OP was actually referring to resumption for higher/tertiary institutions.
Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Saintinoo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Karlifate:
Who is lamenting? Do i care what they do. NUC told you that they are making effort, but did not spell out the effort for you.

Did they meet ASUU or send letters to them, stop believing these politicians.
Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Reynbowjenie: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
I think its barely on it way

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Karlifate: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Another lamentation.
Saintinoo:

Who is lamenting? Do i care what they do. NUC told you that they are making effort, but did not spell out the effort for you.

Did they meet ASUU or send letters to them, stop believing these politicians.

Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by gurunlocker: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
When it comes to political matter, the government are doing as if they are blind..... Campaigns are going on with people touching one another like a normal day.

Why can't they open schools?

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by zanshi: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yes because they are using the lockdown period to hide how bad the Nigerian economy has tanked both on paper and whats on ground. If the economy is re-opened how will they get money to pay "Full" salaries and other financial obligations?
Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by 4t4th(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
OP CALM DOWN
Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Davidoo1n(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Karlifate:

Abi ooo
If no do anything una go talk say govt be this and that ... They still enter dialogue, una still talk say na audio...
Go to hell then
Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Davidoo1n(m): 12:43am On Aug 10, 2020
gurunlocker:
When it comes to political matter, the government are doing as if they are blind..... Campaigns are going on with people touching one another like a normal day.

Why can't they open schools?

Time will tell
Waec go finish, edo election go come and still go... Then let's see what they will talk about next if not school
Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by Karlifate: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Davidoo1n:

Abi ooo
If no do anything una go talk say govt be this and that ... They still enter dialogue, una still talk say na audio...
Go to hell then
Na so.
U no fit satisfy human beings.
Re: The Federal Government Isn't Talking About Resumption! by paulolee(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
till next year...find hustle do or find work learn..

(1) (Reply)

ABSU Student Jumps 3-storey Building Under The Influence Of Colorado (drugs) / Garri, Sugar With Groundnut And Milk Is Balanced Diet / Serial Killers Of The 80's The Deadliest Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.