Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? (53659 Views)

Photos Of Alleged Parents Of One Of The Boys Who Attacked Sylvester Pops Up / This Picture is Really Educative / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by InstamediaTv: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
What if i show you what i did to earn $1000 in 2 weeks from Forsage without a single Referral?
Would you grab it?IF YES,
Then, Join below����
https://bit .ly/3ip71qP (remove the space)
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Kingdemi212019: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
No easy to dey receive $600 per weeks as benefits money , if you never here about benefits and cashapp that means you never enter street ., let their brothers wey dey for higher institutions resume, you go see different car for campus Bought with cashapp and benefits money
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by DECENCY3: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Very soon Hushppupi(not sure of the spelling? Go dey learn work where this guy's dey
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Iamphantasm0: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
why do all write ups on this guys look the same .
what did you writers copy each other
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by HighQue007: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bros..those guys are comedians
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nyanabo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Na the food life cook for us we go chop.

Its the society we find ourselves. where thieving and corrupt politicians are hailed and look up to as role model.

Abeg benefit boy when una recruitment form de come out ? I'm interested.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by DAVE5(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Samakus:
Covid-19 is really not just a health wrecker, it's much more a moral wrecker.

I know a lot of very young people who have told me point blank that they're not going back to school after Covid-19. Reason being that 'dem don enter Street'. One day, this 'street' will be over populated and the 'magas' very few that the 'street' won't be paying as well as it is now. What happens to these young people? Na to carry arms

On the flip side, tomorrow is my birthday!! Samakus is a flagship LEO. Wish me well

That ur last statement;

what happens to these young people? Is exactly what I asked myself, because they would get used to free money and not working, then they'll turn to more violent approach

Las Las, we go find out

Happy birthday in addy
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by King44(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2020
chii8:
I pity teachers seriously when school fully resumes, students have gone so wild and for private school teachers that will resume with frustration, there's going to definitely be a serious indirect war between the teachers and students.
open school, open schoo, open school they refuse to open NO.. Gvt doesn't care.

I don't blame dem

An idle hand is the devil's workshop.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Samakus(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2020
DAVE5:

That ur last statement;

what happens to these young people? Is exactly what I asked myself, because they would get used to free money and not working, then they'll turn to more violent approach

Las Las, we go find out

Happy birthday in addy

Thanks man
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Daum: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Real Nigga
Check your inbox
I send you message
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Halo22: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Do they call it 7s or 7+, all I know is that it is above iPhone 7.
medolab90:

Is there even anything like iPhone 7s
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Wentworthorg: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2020
Interesting
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by BennyDGreat: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nltaliban(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
BennyDGreat:

This article is very articulate

Thank you wink
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by medolab90(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Halo22:
Do they call it 7s or 7+, all I know is that it is above iPhone 7.

There is only have 7 and 7+.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Ayobami7(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2020
na wa ooooo
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Inspiredavid(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Thank you for accurately report this.

It's sad how we only praise the wrong things in this country and seldom lift a finger to promote or encourage the right things.

I also agree Mods please move this to the front page.

The least we can do is to not keep silent at these bad trends consistently and defiantly destroying this younger generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Neco Result Checking Trick / Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.