Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) (6120 Views)

Check Out This Igbo Rapper: Mature G - Kama Isi Gada / Who's The Best Igbo Rapper Amongst These?? / Which Is Your Best Igbo Worship Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by slimberri: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2011
Naeto C, Ruggedman, Nigga Raw, Bosalin, 2shots, Muna, Ikechukwu, Kelly Hansome who is The Best Igbo Rapper according to internet Polls

I guess 04ka will lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

http://www.agureport.com/igbo-rapper-winner-594/#comment-1064
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by Signaturen: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
Correct!
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by otapiapia: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
I'll love to see the best Igbo language lyricist(at least 80% Igbo lyrics). That would be my best Igbo rapper.
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by Afam4eva(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
I'll give it to Nigga raw and 2 shotz.They are repping the Igbo language unlike others. Ikechukwu is also trying in that regard.
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by igboboy1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2011
best igbo rappers as in they are igbo or they actually rap in igbo?
cos naeto c to me is not an igbo rapper but a rapper
2shots is hardly an igbo rapper
rugged man is efuela rapper

igbo rappers are:
bosalin
mr raw nwanne
phyno is half igbo rapper
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by Afam4eva(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2011
Also add Mc Loph. The guy try for that osondi owendi track.Let's give it to him.
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by igboboy1(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2011
afam4eva:

Also add Mc Loph. The guy try for that osondi owendi track.Let's give it to him.

eziokwu
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by jiggaz(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2011
Well, o sokwa.
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by otapiapia: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
afam4eva:

I dont really feel Mc loph. His effort on that song was crap. Flavour was the one who killed that track. But it was a hit already by the original artist, so no big deal.

I'm kind of really feeling Jayo Sauve's efforts in 'Ime Ogbe'. She's definitely a model of what an Igbo rap should sound like and also a challenge to the guys.

http://
www.hiphopsouth./2011/07/15/
jayo-suave-coal-citys-finest-
femcee-emerges/
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by amblors(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2011
@Koboland, i thought Massai was done with music.
haven't heard anything from him since the first album and that was a long time ago.
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by Koboland(f): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2011
amblors:

@Koboland, i thought Massai was done with music.
haven't heard anything from him since the first album and that was a long time ago.

still a very tight album nonetheless
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2011
slimberri:

Naeto C, Ruggedman, Nigga Raw, Bosalin, 2shots, Muna, Ikechukwu, Kelly Hansome who is The Best Igbo Rapper according to internet Polls

I guess 04ka will lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

http://www.agureport.com/igbo-rapper-winner-594/#comment-1064

How can a wife snatcher be the best ibo rapper ? Ibo people sef
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by Koboland(f): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ruggedman didn't snatch nada! I understand that Tony Payne is a lipsrsealed but that doesn't mean that a sweet brother like RuggedMan went that shitty way #okbye
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by igboboy1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
~Bluetooth:

nah son we have firsts, Yoruba take our left over, rugged baba gat to sample toni payne first nau, How u dey reason sef?

Abeg take left over there, OLODOWA sef, dem wan chop before their masters
Re: Best Igbo Rapper (winner According To Agureport.com) by felucci(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Phyno 4 sure in 2013.

(1) (Reply)

CLASSICALS SECTION: Meet New Classical Singers On Nairaland/internet !!! / DOWNLOAD Mp3: Cassper Nyovest - Gusheshe Ft Okmalumkoolkat / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: DJ Medullar - Best Of Akon Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.